Chapter Six

I don't know how it happened; I was probably too buzzed, but before I knew it I was back in Liam's room, on Liam's bed, getting a blow job. I needed to get those images out of my head. Nick. Nick and Louis. I just needed someone to talk to; this was all too much. For now though, this worked. I hated using Liam like this, but I needed it, and he clearly wanted it. Luckily Liam didn't ask for any return favors, so he fell asleep arm wrapped around me. As soon as I knew he was really asleep, I snuck out and headed back to my room.

I walked in, only to find the light on with Louis sitting on his bed. Just sitting, like he was waiting for me? No. What a weirdo. "Where were you?" Louis asked, still clearly drunk. "I think you know very well where I was." I answered taking off my shirt and throwing myself unto my bed.

"You didn't." Louis sighed. "God, Louis! Why do you care so fucking much who I sleep with?" I growled turning to face him. "Because Liam Payne is a twat who only uses people for sex." Louis added. "Oh really? Because last time I checked that was you." I said sarcastically, now sitting up. "That's what he told you?! Ha!" Louis laughed. "Whatever Louis, he obviously cares about me, and it's nice to be with someone who gets me." I said before turning myself back over on my bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me," I could hear the anger in Louis' voice as he rushed over to me. Before I knew it, I was being forcefully grabbed out of my bed. "Stand up!" Louis ordered. "Dude what the fu-" I began but was stopped when Louis grabbed my wrists. "He knows you so well huh? Does he know how you got these?" Louis pleaded putting my scarred wrists up to my face. "Or what about these?" Pulling down my pants just enough to see the scars on my hips.

"Was he the one who snuck in your room every night for months, cleaning up the blood, and laying with you to make sure you didn't fucking kill yourself? No. What about this?" Louis got louder now crying, as he grabbed my arm and pointed at my 'Hi' tattoo on my bicep. "Did you get matching tattoos with Liam? No?" Louis now in tears and complete anger dropped my arm and took a step back to breathe.

There was silence for what seemed like an eternity, but I was the first to speak. "You don't get to do this. You don't get to fucking be upset. You're the one who left remember?" I whispered trying to hold back years of tears. "You have no idea-" Louis began. "So tell me dammit! You've been giving me this crap for days! Why can't you just tell me why you left?" I begged. "I can't." He said ashamed. "Louis!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I can't tell you because half of the reason I left was for the same fucking reason you hurt yourself all that time Harry!" Louis yelled as his teary blue eyes finally looked right at me. "You knew?" I said taken back. "Nick told me." Louis finally added.

"Right, so you find out Nick raped me, causing me to continue self harming, and you thought 'Hey, I think I'll just leave so I don't have to deal with Harry and all his problems anymore', right. Well, thanks for everything Louis." I said now crying. I grabbed my shirt and got the hell out of there as fast as possible. I couldn't even go back to Liam's seeing as I basically skipped out on him.