Chapter-1

Christiana's POV :
I don't know why but today I am not feeling at ease,I am feeling that something is going to happen but what I don't know.

May be I didn't get proper sleep yesterday so I am feeling this way. Today is result day in our school so I had some last minute preparation to do yesterday night and I was so busy that I did not get proper sleep.

I woke up at 8 in the morning and did my morning routine and mom called me to have my breakfast, I wished my dad and brothers good morning and thanked my mom for preparing breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast I went to my room and wore my outfit for the day.

I choose to wear white cardigan style woolen shirt inside and layered it with brown color overcoat and wore my simple plain jens and carried my black hand bag.

After geeting ready I said bye to my mom and dad and head towards my school

My school is just 10 minutes away from my home so I prefer going on my foot.

I am really lazy girl to do exercise to keep myslef fit so I walk everyday to my school so I don't have to wake up in the morning to do exercise.

When I reached the crosswalk I was busy looking at my phone that I didn't see a car approaching and when it was just an inch away from me it stopped making screeching sound.

I was so terrified that I just didn't know what's happening I came back to my sense when someone shook from my shoulder.

I looked at the person who was shaking me he was wearing tight fited blue color suit which was making him look hot and when my eyes went to look in his eyes I was mesmerized.

It was of ocean blue color and he had sharp jaw line with pointed nose.

I was so focused in checking him out that I forgot we were in the middle of the road.

The horn from cars brought me back to reality. When I was back to my sense I hastily ran towards my school without looking back.

After reaching my school I greeted my colleague and after sometime it was time to meet parents and give result of the students.

Though I was talking with parents and students sharing how they have done their exam and how much improvement they have shown but at the back of my mind I was still thinking about the event that took place when I was coming to school and about that certain someone with ocean blue eyes.
Crush at first sight 🤷‍♀️