Chapter -32

Mature content
If you don't want to read mature content please skip this chapter from Xavier's POV

Christiana's POV:

I woke up at 6 in the morning because yesterday I had slept early.

I planned to prepare breakfast for Xavier so I went to his penthouse after changing my clothes and doing my morning routine.

I had his spare key which he had given me the day before yesterday in case of emergency.

When I reached his penthouse I unlocked the door and directly went to the kitchen and started repairing breakfast for Xavier.

I planned on making sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes and coffee.

When I finished preparing breakfast I washed my hand and was planning to wake up Xavier.

But as I turned to the door there he was standing with shock written all over his face.

I went to him and wished him good morning.

I hugged him and went to my tiptoe to kiss him.

I tried to tease him by just giving him peck in his lips.

But he was fast enough to garb me from my waist and kissed me with all his love.

After breaking apart from our kiss he told me to jump and I did as he said.

My both legs were on the opposite sides of his waist.

Than he carried me and kept me on the kitchen counter and he stood between my legs.

Don't get me wrong princess but why you are here at this time, he asked me.

Yesterday you came home late from office so I thought to surprise you with morning breakfast, I said.

Thank-you princess, I really needed this, by saying that he again kissed me.

But in the middle of kissing his stomach grumble.

I could not stop my laugh, when I saw him blush because of that, he was embarrassed.

Ohh baby you look cute with that blush on your face, I said.

Cute??? Who is cute here??

Princess am your hot and sexy fiancé, he said with smug grin on his face.

I just shook my head and told him to go and sit on the table.

I served him his breakfast and was going to sit on another chair.

But he pulled me to him and I was landed on his lap.

He started having his breakfast and asked me if I had mine.

I told him I will have mine after he finishes his.

Than he started feeding me too.

I couldn't say no to him.

So we had our breakfast together.

Baby why you always keep me in you lap and now you are feeding me as well.

Are you my daddy??

You know I can eat myself??

Xavier's POV:

My hand froze in the mid air.

I was feeding her breakfast.

I am not into any kind of kink but when she said daddy my Mr. junior twitch with excitement.