Chapter- 9

Christiana's POV:
When he took me to the place where we were supposed to have our first date.

I was happy because I am not big fan of fancy restaurants and parties and pub.

It was a beautiful setup with white curtain, table and 2 chairs.

He pulled out the chair for me and helped me to sit after that he went to his chair and sat

I didn't know what to do so I was quite.

I think he understood my hesitant so he asked if  we could play 20 question games so we can know about eachother.

I said okey and he asked me question.

His first question was why I choose teaching rather than helping my dad in his business I answered him honestly that I love teaching and spending time with the small babies.

I could see amusement in his eyes when I said babies.

After answering him I asked him is it hard to be a CEO of well known company.

Xavier's POV:
When she asked me if it is hard to be a CEO I answered her honestly that I love what I do.

I have been brought up to be a CEO because I was only the heir from my family.

In the beginning it was hard but now I am used to it.

When she was ready to ask me her next question our food arrived so we had to stop our questioning for now. We had our food in silence.

I did not know what she likes so I ordered pasta, salad, steak, spaghetti and meatballs.

After having our dinner I suggested to walk on the beach and she did oblige

We were walking on the beach and I was looking at the beauty beside me.

I was feeling content.

When we reach near the sea water we stopped and looked to the ocean which was very beautiful with the view of sunset.

When she tried to walk again I catched her hand and made her face me and asked if I could hug her because I could not control myself I was controlling myself from yesterday evening.

She did not say anything but nodded her head so I took it as a permission and I hugged her.

I felt like the time stopped, I felt the rate of my heartbeat increase.

Ohhh how to explain how I felt it was beyond this world.

Christiana's POV:
When he asked me if he can hug me, I could not say anything because it was the first time I was asked this question.

But I also wanted to hug him from the first time I saw him at my home, so I just nodded my head.

When he hugged me I was feeling like 100 of butterflies were dancing inside my stomach.

I could feel the rate of my heart beat increased.

This was a foreign feeling for me but if I say I felt good is beyond understatement.

I felt his arms tightened around me and I got chance to smell him for the first time. He had natural smell something like wood.

I liked it. It was comforting. When he released me from his hug he intertwined our hand and we started walking.