Chapter-23

Ryan King 👆

Xavier's POV:
It's been 5 days  since Christiana spend night at my penthouse. After that I was busy with my work and so was she, we did not get much time to meet but I was missing her so much and I want to spend my every night while cuddling with her I feel complete and content having her in my arms. So I am Planning to propose her to marry me. I can't stay away from her anymore I want her to be with me everyday.
I did not know how to arrange a proposal for her so here I am at my bestfriend's office to ask for his help. He is only my best friend he is also CEO of his company and his name is Ryan King.

When I told him I need his help in for arranging proposal party for my girlfriend he was shocked but it's not his fault it's mine because I did not tell him I was in relationship.
He was out of country for some business purpose so I did not get chance to tell him. He just came back yesterday.
I told him everything how I met Christiana and how I fell in love with her he was again shocked that I fell in love with her in first sight.
After telling him everything he agreed to help me but only in one condition and that was he wanted to meet Christiana personally before I propose her and make her my faience officially.
I told him okey and called Christiana if she is free today but she told me that her friends and her are going club tonight.
So I said Ryan let's meet some other day because Christiana is busy tonight.
Ryan told me to let's go to club and let's grab some drink and spend some time together.
So here I am in the club's private room drinking beer with Ryan and talking about anything and everything.
When I was drinking my beer and looking down on the dance floor I saw someone familiar dancing so I stood up from my place where I was sitting and looked carefully than that girl also turned around and there she was the one who has made her way to my heart. She was dancing between to girls that was good thing because I don't think I can control my anger if I see her dancing with other man than me. You know I can be really possessive about my loved ones.

She was looking so sexy with her perfectly fitted green color sleeveless knee length dress. The only bad thing was it was deep neck dress and it was reveling little more than my liking because I don't want other people to look at her and checkout her.

 The only bad thing was it was deep neck dress and it was reveling little more than my liking because I don't want other people to look at her and checkout her

Christiana's dress 👆

Ariana Lin's dress👆

Camelia Mathis dress 👆

After watching her dance for sometime I went to the dance floor because so many men's eyes were on her and they need to know who she belongs to.

I went near her and grabbed her from her waist and turned her around to face me at first she was shocked but when she realized that it was me who grabbed her, she jumped and hugged me.
I hugged her back and pulled her closer to me. After hugging her I pulled only her head and crashed my lips with her and kissed her passionately and showed every man over there that she belongs to me and only me.
When I pulled back both of us were breathing hard and I could see Christiana blushing.

Two of the girls who were dancing with Christiana were looking at me and their mouth were wide opened as if they were in shock.
I asked Christiana who are they than she looked at the girls and nudged them with her elbow and they came back to their senses.

The music was loud so I took Christiana and her friends to our private room where Ryan was sitting.

I was holding Christiana's hand and sat on one of the couch with her in my lap. Tell me selfish but I can't help it it's my favorite thing to do weather we are in public or in private and just can't let her sit away from me.
I assume her friends sat on the opposite couch from ours.
So what's the reason you are here princess, I asked Christiana.
She was red like tomato may be because I was not letting her sit on the couch and she was feeling shy in front of other's to sit in my lap. But eventually she will get used to it because I am never letting her sit anywhere but my lap.

Christiana's POV:
I cleared my throat and looked in the eyes of Xavier and looked around the room I did not notice there was a man when I entered this room.

My best friends were sitting on the opposite  couch of me and looking my way with smile on their face.
Ummmm these are my best friends Camelia Mathis and Ariana Lim I pointed towards my friends and introduced him with my friends.

Both my best friends waved their hands and said hello to Xavier and Xavier introduced his best friend to us whose name was Ryan King.

Today in the morning I got called from my best friends and told me they were back in the town Camelia had gone to meet her grandparents because her grandmother was not well and Ariana was out for her shoot as she is a model.
I also told them I have a good news to share because of our busy schedule I hadn't got chance to share about mine and Xavier relationship with them.
They are my best friends, I don't hide anything from them.

So after work I called them to my home and told them everything.
When they heard about it they were happy and told me we need to celebrate so we came here to party because I was no more single.
After introducing eachother we talked for some time.
When it was time to head home Xavier told me to spend night with him.

Tomorrow was weekend I don't need to go to work so I gave in.
Xavier's driver Brad drove my car and took my friends to their respective home .

I drove Xavier's car because he had drank beer and I didn't want him to drive while he was drunk. He was not that drunk he told me he drank only one beer but I could not let him drive so I drove his car and head towards his Penthouse.
While coming out of the club I informed my mom I will be spending night at Xavier's home she said okey only after telling me not to do any funny business and I immediately knew what she meant.

I said okey and immediately hung up the phone because I did not want to discuss about those things with my mom.