Chapter - 17

Christiana's POV:
When I entered his office I didn't get chance to see around nor could I see Xavier properly because when I turned to go to his desk he was already near me.

I am not complaining, it was so comforting to be in his hold.

When he asked me if I want to learn how to kiss I was shy but I really wanted to learn it so I nodded my head.

The kiss was so passionate I loved every second of it.

At first I was afraid, I was thinking if can't match his level.

But he was really understanding and he waited till I was ready and it melted my heart.

When we were out of our breathe we pulled away, but he did not let me go and kept me on his lap and started to do his work on his laptop.

I was looking at him and checking him out wearing light blue suit with white shirt.

I don't know how but we seem to match this time too.

After 15 minute he completed his work and said sorry that he got busy

Then he asked me weather I wanna go out to have lunch or want to order here.

I was enjoying his close proximity so I wanted to be here with him and asked him to order here.

He called his assistant and asked him to order for us, I said I wanted Chinese so he ordered Chinese for both of us.

When our food arrived I got off his lap and opened the food boxes and set it on the table and he came and sat beside me.

Xavier's POV:
I wanted to keep her in my lap and kiss her for forever but we needed to eat so I let her sit on the couch.

While eating there was some sauce on her lips so I stretched my hand to wipe it she was looking at me and when I took that wiped sauce to my lips I saw her mouth agape, it was sight to see.

I don't know why but I can't help it I just want to be near her, I just want to keep her beside me.

When I licked it off of my hand and winked at her and started eating my launch.

When we finished our lunch she told me she will go so that I can do my work in peace but I was not feeling like letting her go so I told her to sit with me for the day because from tomorrow she again has to go to her school and resume her daily routine.

After convincing her to stay I gave her some book and took her with me to my chair and sat with her in my lap.

She was protesting not wanting to sit in my lap because she thought it will be difficult for me to work but she did not know she sitting in my lap is the most comforting thing I have felt in a long time.

She started reading the book I gave her and I tried to focus doing my work key word being here focus but my mind was just thinking about how happy I am here with her in my lap.

I could not concentrate on my work so I closed my laptop and started kissing on her neck at first she was stiff and did not move but after some time she relaxed and tilted her head giving me more excess to her neck.

I could see she was enjoying what I was doing to her and when I heard the moan escape from her lips I was so turned on she was sitting just above my manhood and I was afraid she will feel it because though I wanted her I did not want our first time in my office I wanted it to be special so I lifted her and kept her in my mahogany table and turned her to face me and kissed her lips.

Her lips was so sweet like strawberry so I kissed her till our lungs gave up and we needed air to breathe.

Then when we separated from our kiss I attached our forehead till our breathe was normal.

Then I hugged her to my chest and told her to hear my heart beat which was beating so loudly trying to come out from my rib cage.

I tilted her head and looked into her eyes and told her what I was feeling.