Chapter- 4

Xavier's POV:
It's been 8 days since that incident in crosswalk.

I thought I will see her if I go through that way but to my bad luck I haven't seen her since that day.

I once thought to ask my private investigator to do research about her for me but again I thought that I should not invade other's privacy so here I am heading to my parents home to have dinner.

It's a family dinner so I wore shirt paired with white color pant with watch and shoes which is simple and comfortable and it looked good on me.

After reaching to my parents mansion I got out of my Lamborghini since it was off day today I asked Brad to take leave and I told him I will drive myself to go to my parents house

So here I am standing infront of the door ready to ring the bell.

Before I could ring the bell my mom opened the door and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks on both side.

I hugged her back enjoying the warmth she is giving me. After hugging and kissing she lead me towards the living room where my dad was sitting.

I hugged my dad and asked how he is doing. When we shared our greeting we went to kitchen for our dinner since I am only child from my family my mom and dad loves me very much.

But when I reached the age of 25 I asked them to give me permission to move out and they did allow me so it's been 3 years I am living in my penthouse alone but I come every weekend to have dinner with them.

When we were having dinner my mom started talking about my marriage.

Every time we gather for family dinner she always talks about it.

She told me it's high time to think about marriage Dad was also supporting mom. So I told them I will think about it.

After finishing dinner we talked for sometime and I said goodbye to my mom and dad and went to my penthouse.

(Xavier penthouse 👆)But when I was in my bed I started thinking about what my mon told me, when I  was thinking about it one girl face came to my mind and that was the same girl whom I met in the crosswalk

But when I was in my bed I started thinking about what my mon told me, when I
was thinking about it one girl face came to my mind and that was the same girl whom I met in the crosswalk.

I still remember how I felt the jolt of electricity throughout my body when I touched her how I got lost in her green eyes.

I have never felt like this. So I made my mind I need to find her and I need to know about her.

Tomorrow I am going to ask my private investigator to do research for me about her.

With this thought sleep over took me.

I am gonna find you and make you mine ❤️❤️