Chapter - 13

Christiana's POV:
When he kissed my hand I didn't know what to do, his presence always makes me feel hot and bothered but in a good way.

He makes me feel things which is very foreign but in a good way.

I don't know where we were going so I asked him where we were going.

He just said that it's a surprise so I just sat there with my hand intertwined with his.

After 30 minute the car came to a halt. Xavier came out and opened door for me when I went outside we were in a park full of cherry blossom.

I was so happy that I jumped and hugged him and said I really wanted to come here.

He just smiled and hugged me back and after that he took my hand and entered the park gate with me by his side.

I was so happy to be here I was watching couple walking hand in hand children playing with their parents and friends

When I looked at our hand I was happy but I was also sad because I didn't know what he thought of me.

He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend we just said that we wanted to see what future brings for us.

I have never felt this safe and content around any other man except my dad and brothers.

But with Xavier it was different within less than 15 days of knowing him I have started feeling safe in his arm and I crave for his touch.

I was so busy thinking about our relationship that I did not see him cupping my face in his hand.

When I looked at his eyes he had different emotion may be affection, fear, excitement I did not understand exactly what.

Than he gazed into my eyes and asked me that question which I was wanting to hear.

Xavier's POV:

I was afraid to be rejected but I needed to take this chance so I asked her If she will give me an honor to be her boyfriend.

She opened her mouth but no words came about may be because she was suprised by my question.

After opening and closing her mouth for few times she said yes just in a whisper.

But I heard her so I caught her hand and brought my lips near to hers and waited for her to back out but she did not back out so I kissed her in her lips.

But I heard her so I caught her hand and brought my lips near to hers and waited for her to back out  but she did not back out so I kissed her in her lips

It's was so sweet and passionate.

I could feel that she was not responding my kiss but she was also not rejecting.

After kissing her for sometime I attached my forehead with hers to catch our breathe and after that I kissed her forehead and linger my lips there more than required because I was enjoying her skin against my lips.

I was so happy that she said yes to my proposal, I was thinking about proposing her for marriage but we had both decided to take our time to know eachother.

So I wanted to make her mine and being her boyfriend is the First step. ❤️❤️