Chapter- 34

Unknown POV:

I have been planning how to stop Christiana's wedding.

I have waited more than 3 years to have her for myself.

Now I can't back down.

I am feeling stupid to send her that letter because I was so overwhelmed with knowing she being in relationship with other I did not think about the consequences.

Now I am regretting because her father and her so called fiancé has increased the security around her made it difficult for me to reach her.

But I have my way and I am waiting for that day.

I have already got the information about were they are getting married.

This is my last chance to make her mine and I don't want to loose it.

Just I day to go and she will be with me in my arm.

Xavier's POV:

Today's is my bachelorette party but instead of going to club I asked Ryan to plan the party at my penthouse.

I asked Christiana if she wants to do her bachelorette party with me together at my penthouse house she said ok.

So Christiana and her friends will also be joining us.

Why you might ask me it's because I have got new gift for my bride tomorrow for our wedding and for that we need to leave this penthouse.

Today is the last day we will be spending our night here.

I want a decent party with my loved ones.

I have already made myself clear to Ryan about not having any strippers and not any unnecessary things that will cause drama.

It will be just my close friends and Christiana's close friends.

I don't want to take any chance because we still haven't got any clue who was the one to send threat letter to Christiana.

Though I and Christiana's father has increased the security but I can't take any chances.

Christiana's has become my life and I can't loose her or she her hurt in any way.

She is my princess and my love whom I want to spoil, protect and love.

It's 8 at night I am waiting some of my friends and Christiana with her friends to join me.

Ryan has done really good job with the decoration and food with wines and other beverages.

My friends are already here they all congratulated me.

I said my thanks and we were chatting about anything and everything when the door bell rang.

I went to open the door and there she was love of my life looking as beautiful as always wearing peach color off the shoulder dress.