Chapter -28

Xavier's POV:

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

After tasting her last night I don't think I can wait any longer.

So I am planning to ask Christiana with this week.

I want to make her mine in every way possible.

It's 6 in the morning she is still sleeping peacefully in my arm.

I will do anything to have her in my arm.

I kissed her forehead and kissed her nose and went to nibble her ear and told her to wake up.

Baby wake up it's time to rise and shine.

When she heard my voice she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

I did not want to wake her up but we have hour work to do and also planning to do for our wedding.

After sharing our morning kiss I took her to the bathroom and we did our morning routine and went to the kitchen and had our breakfast.

During our breakfast I kept her in my lap and feed her and occasionally kissed her on her lips.

Hmmmm princess I was thinking if we could get married within this week.

I waited for her to answer.

Are you joking Xavier??

No I am not I am serious baby girl.

You know ... ummmm I just want you to be with me and I want to make you mine in every way.

I don't think I can be without you anymore.

I want to hold you every night while sleeping.

I want to see you every morning in my arm cuddling.

Please baby girl....

I looked in her eyes with hope.

But baby we have a lot to plan, we have to choose card design, inform craters, choose venue, choose dress, cake.

Oh my goodness there are lots of things to plan and I don't think it is possible with a week.

Princess you don't have to worry about anything you just choose dress and cake I will manage other things.

How about we discuss about decoration??

What type of decoration you want??

Ummm I want the venue decorated with white flowers.

Baby can we get married near a lake it's my dream to get married near the lake.

Whatever my babygirl wants.

Any other thing you want princess.

Ummmm can we decorate our reception hall with pink and white flowers please.

I cupped her face between my plams and looked into her eyes.

Whatever you want just tell me baby girl I will try my best to make it your dream wedding okey, I asked her.

She nodded her head and once again I kissed her passionately.

I wanted to taste her again but both of us don't have time so I had to let her go.

We went to our room and changed our clothes.

I had already called Christiana mom and asked her to send some of her clothes.

After changing our clothes I dropped her to her home and went to my office.

When I reached to my office I saw lots of paparazzi outside of my office building.

So I called Brad my bodyguard.

Today I was with Christiana so I drove by myself.

I had told Brad to meet me in the office.

When Brad came to me I came out and head towards mine office.

Paparazzis were asking me question when I heard their question I was shocked.

Are you getting married??

Did you really propose her??

Is miss Adams your fiancée now??

How long have you been together with her ??

I was not the one who gave information about my engagement.

I was shocked.

It doesn't mean that I didn't want to show Christiana to the world.

But I wanted to ask her before introducing her to the world as my fiancée.

So I just kept quite and went to the elevator and went to my office.

I asked my assistant to get me black coffee.

I was worried how Christiana was going to react to this news.

When my assistant came to me and gave me my coffee.

He sound hesitant but asked me if the news was true.

I raised my one eyebrow and said it's none of his business.

I saw hurt in his eyes but why I did not know.

But within a second he masked his face with an awkward smile and said sorry and left my office.

I immediately called Christiana and told her about the news.

I asked her if she was okey with people knowing her as my fiancée.

She told me she don't have any problem with that.

After talking with her I called my PR department and told them to find out how media knew about my engagement.

Within 10 minute they called me and informed me media got the photo of me and Christiana on Ariana's Instagram.

Ariana is Christiana's best friend who is also happened to be a model she uploaded our yesterday's photo on her Instagram.

It was my fault I did not informed them not to upload photo to any social media.

But I am relieved that Christiana is okey with the news.

I did not want world to know about me and Christiana through someone's post.

But now what happened I cannot change it.

So I took out my mobile and uploaded mine and Christiana's photo where I was kissing her ring on my Instagram page.

And wrote Mine everything with heart emoji.

I don't usually post my private pictures but I wanted world to know that Christiana belong to me and she is mine.

After uploading photo I called Christiana and talked with her for some time.

It was 9 so I said bye to her because she had to go to her job.

I told her to take bodyguard with her for some days because paparazzi might give trouble for some days.

But she did not obey me and said no.

She told me her workplace is near her home and she don't feel comfortable being with bodyguard.

After saying bye to her I started doing my work.