Chapter - 11

Christiana's POV :
After hanging the phone I massaged him about the charity event that I am managing in our school.

It was for those students whose parents cannot afford the school fees but they have heart of reading.

And I am really happy to be part of this program and Xavier being one of the influential people from New York agreed to come.

It's been 2 days since I talked to Xavier about the program.

Today is the last day of our preparation so here I am checking the decorations for the last time.

When I finished checking everything I was planning to go back home as you know my home is near my school so I always walk to and fro.

Today I am feeling uneasy I am feeling like someone is keeping eye on me.

So I called my brother to take me home.

While I was waiting for my brother I got a call from Xavier to know about tomorrow's event so I told him he has to arrive to the given address sharp at 10.

When I told him about the program he asked how my day was I told him it was hectic since it was last day of preparation.

I also asked him about his work and he told me it was fine.

He asked me if we could meet for dinner tonight but I told him I can't because I was tired and promised him tomorrow we can go wherever he wants after wrapping our program.

After 10 minute my brother came to take me and I hung up the phone with Xavier.

Xavier's POV:
It's been 2 days since I listen to her voice and I am not feeling good.

I just messaged her last to days and asked her about her program which she was managing.

I did not want to disturb her but I am glad today is the last day of preparation so I called her if her preparation was going smoothly.

Listening to her voice I knew she was tired but I wanted to see her so I asked her if we could meet but she said she can't  but she will give me her time after tomorrow's program.

I was sad I couldn't meet with her today but tomorrow I will have her with me.

So for now I have to be satisfied with just a phone call.

Next day
Today I woke up at 6 and I went to my home gym and did my morning exercise and took bath and went to have my breakfast.

After that I went to my home office to do my some of the paper work before heading to today's event.

I am really excited for today's event not just because of meeting Christiana but also because I am being able to do something for those student who need help.

It's 9.20 so I came out of my home office and went outside I had already informed Brad about today's event so he was waiting for me outside.

When I reached my car he opened the door for me and I went inside after thanking him and he drove towards our destination.