Chapter - 27

Mature content

You can skip this chapter if you don't like mature content ☺️☺️

Xavier's POV:

I took Christiana to my room and started kissing her eyes nose cheeks and lips.

She was looking so beautiful I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

Than I started kissing her jaws and went to her neck.

I kissed her neck and suck it to leave my mark there.

I opened her dress zipper and slide it down to her waist.

She was not wearing any bra.

I stepped one step back from her and admired her feature.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in mine entire life.

She was not looking in my eyes so I took her chin in my fingers and made her look in my eyes.

Please don't hide from me you are the most beautiful girl in this entire world.

And you are all mine.

By saying that I took her in my arm and crashed my lips with her.

After kissing her I started kissing her jaws and went to her neck and kissed the valley of her breast.

When I was kissing the valley of her breast.

I heard her moaning.

It gave me more confidence and I took her one breast in my hand and squeezed it.

And I took her other breast in my mouth and sucked her nipples.

I could hear her moaning and and shivering in my hold.

When I tried to slide her dress below her waist.

She catched my hand.

I was worried if I did something that she did not liked.

I looked into her eyes but I could see love and desire in her eyes.

I looked in her eyes and plead with my eyes.

Please princess you are killing me.

Please let me taste you I promise I will not cross the limit.

I will not make love to you today.

But please let me taste you.

Christiana's POV:

When he told me he wanted to taste me I was confused at first but when I knew what he meant to say, I nodded my head.

Immediately my dress was pooling on my legs and Xavier laid me on the bed.

He was hovering above me.

He latched to my nipples and kissed it and sucked it as he was hungry for years.

I was enjoying the sensation it was sending to my down region.

Than he started kissing my nabel and I was moaning mess.

Ohhhh Xavier..... Hmmmm it feels so nice.

I felt him stiffened I looked down to him where he was kissing me.

He was already looking me.

Say it again, Xavier said.

What ??? I asked.

What did you just said???

I was shy so I said it felt good in small voice.

No not that before that he said.

Ohh Xavier??

Yes it's the first time you said my name.

Did not you like it I asked.

Like ??? I loved it...umm you have to call me by my name often now.

I just nodded my head.

And he was back to kissing my nabel.

After kissing my upper body to his satisfaction he tored my blue lace panty in one swift motion.

I shocked why would he do that.

That was mine favorite one.

But when he looked up at me I could see his desire, love and lust for me so I didn't say anything.

He kept on looking at me as if asking for permission.

So I nodded my head and he slowly inched to my pussy.

First he rubbed the area with his hand and slowly took his mouth near my core.

It felt so good but I wanted more.

So I said Xavier please.

When he heard my pleas he sucked and rubbed my core with a little force and he was thrusting his tongue to my wet pussy.

It felt so good and I felt like something was forming in my stomach and going to my core and I exploded in Xavier's mouth.

I was moaning mess it was the first time I am experiencing this type of orgasm.

I had touched myself before but not may I can count it in my hands.

But none of them felt this good.

I wondered if he could make me feel this good with his mouth only than how it will feel to have him inside me.

Just thinking about that was sending shiver down my spine but good type of shiver.

When I came down from my high he was still sucking me. And his lips were still on my pussy.

When he cleaned me clean with his lips he came up and kissed me on lips hungrily.

I could taste my self in his lips and tongue.

You taste amazing I can eat you whole day and night, he said when we parted from our kiss.

I looked at him and was worried for him because he also has his needs.

He was still wearing his tux I was only the naked one here.

I could see his need from his pants.

So I tried to reached for his belt so that I could help him with his need.

But he took my hand in his and told me today is all about me.

Princess don't feel guilty that you could not help me with my need.

Because I am more than satisfied by eating you by saying that he took my hand lead me to the bathroom.

He helped me to take shower and gave me one of his bathrobe and took me to the bedroom and helped me dry my hair.

After cleaning me he went to the bathroom and came out after taking bath.

He gave me one of his shirt and he wore his sweatpants and helped me to climbed to the bed.

I laid my head in his chest and encircled his hand to my waist and kissed my forehead.

With satisfied smile on my face I closed my eyes and said I love you to him before sleep over took me and took me to my dreamland.

Forever yours ♥️♥️