Chapter -33

Xavier's POV:

After taking bath I went to drop Christiana to her home so that she can do other remaining shopping for our wedding.

When I reached my office I started doing my work.
It was lunch time so I called Ryan to meet me in my office so we could go shopping for my tux and also for him.

I was going to ask him to be my best man.

While waiting for Ryan I called my assistant through intercom.

Mr. Jonas find the list of best lakes were we can organize wedding ceremony inside New York and print it out with photo.

I will be going out with my friend Ryan, when I come back I need it in my table.

Now you can go and start your work.

After ordering my assistant what I wanted him to do I turned off my laptop and went to my office bathroom to freshen up.

When I return from bathroom Ryan was sitting on the couch inside my office.

I gave him bro hug and we went for our shopping.

After trying 5 suits finally I liked the black one.

Ryan choose the light blue one.

After our shopping we went to one of my favorite restaurant to have our lunch.

When we reached the restaurant we placed our order, I wanted to have pasta with prawn and salad.

Ryan ordered pasta with chicken.

While waiting for our launch I asked Ryan to be my best man.

He was more than happy to be my best man and thanked me for choosing him as if I had any choices 😁.

As you know he is only my best friend whom I have known from very long time, with whom I have shared most of my memorable days.

After having our launch Ryan had meeting to attend and I had reservation to do for weeding so we said our goodbyes and went to our offices.

When I came back to my office there was the name list of lakes and pictures that are in New York.

I clicked the photos and send to Christiana so she could choose because it was her request to have our wedding in lake.

After 5 minutes she send me the one she choose and I called the wedding planner and gave her the location and details about the wedding.

When I was done with the work it was already 7 so I texted Christiana telling that I am heading to my  penthouse.

After reaching my penthouse I took my shower and changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to have something because I was really hungry.

When I reached kitchen I was shocked to see Christiana setting the table with the food I think she got from some restaurant.

I was missing her so much. I wanted to call her and spend the night with me but I was afraid because I thought she will be angry.

She was with me in the morning so I thought to give her some space.

I did not want her to think me as clingy fiancé.

But seeing her in my kitchen made me really happy.

I went inside the kitchen and hugged her from backside and kissed her neck.

At first she was stiff but when she knew that was me who's hugging she relaxed and gave me more access to kiss her neck by tilting it at one side.

I kissed it and sucked it and left my mark and kissed her ears.

I turned her towards me and kissed her lips as a hungry beast.

But in the middle of our kiss my stomach made the sound embarrassing me in front of her.

Christiana giggle and told me to have a seat and asked me to have my dinner.

I sat on the chair and pulled her to sit with me.

She has got Chinese food with dumplings of different flavors.

We ate our food sharing what we did today occasionally feeding each other.

I am obsessed with keeping her in my lap and and I am happy that Christiana don't mind it either.

After finishing our dinner I offered to do the dishes.

Christiana helped me to cleaned the table.

After finishing our dinner We went to the living room and started watching movie and I don't remember the name of it as I was busy admiring my fiancee who was cuddled up in my arm.

When the movie was finished it was already 10 so I told asked Christiana to spend the night with me and she said ok.

I lifted her and carried her like a baby with her both leg on my waist and her head on my shoulder.

When I reached to my room she was already half asleep so I tugged her inside the blanket and slide to her side and pulled her towards me so that her head was on my chest.

I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep with love of my life in my arm and in my bed.