Chapter-2

Xavier's POV:

It was nine in the morning and I was heading towards my company

As usual my bodyguard as well as my driver Brad was driving and I was busy looking at my mobile phone to see if I have got any message but suddenly the car came to halt by making screeching sound.

When I looked outside I saw a girl standing with shock all over her face and she was not moving Brad went out and I followed him Brad tried to call her but she was not responding so I tried to call her but she was too shocked to listen to our voice so I tried to shake her by her shoulder.

But when I touched her I felt like electric current went though my hand to my whole body.

Dispite of that foreign feeling that I got when I touched her I shook her once again and when she finally came out of her shock she looked at me from top to bottom and rested her eyes on my face at that time I got chance to see her eyes.

It was of light green color and she was so beautiful that I got lost in her beauty.

I was busy looking at her I didn't see her walking away from me.

I came to my sense only when Brad came and called my name.

I was just standing there looking at her back when she hastily ran towards her destination.

After that I went to my office and started doing my work but at the back of my head I was thinking about that girl with whom I had just met once.

When I completed my work for the day I was so tired that didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to go home and sleep.

When I reached home I took bath with warm water and went to my kitchen to have my dinner.

Today I was so tired that I didn't have any mood to cook so I thought to have some frozen pizza so I took out pizza from the freezer and placed it inside the oven and waited for 3 minute so that my pizza was warm enough to eat.

After having my pizza I went to my bed and closed my eyes but when I closed my eyes the girl with green color eye came infront of my eyes.

After trying to sleep for half an hour I finally drifted off to deep slumber of dreamland with the green color eye girl in my mind.
Attraction at first sight.