Chapter-36

Mature content

Xavier's POV:

When we reached to the airport my wife fall asleep so I carried her to our jet and placed her in one of the seat.

After making sure she is comfortable I went to meet my pilot and told him where we are going.

When the jet took off and we reached to the stable position I unbuckled Christiana and carried her bridal style to one of the room that was at the back.

When I was ready to keep her on the bed she woke up and smiled at me.

I sat on the bed and kept her on my lap sideways.

I kissed her on her forehead and asked her if she wants to sleep some more.

But she denied.

I kissed her on her cheeks nose and side of her lips.

In a second Christiana was straddling me and kissing me on my lips.

My heart was beating so fast.

Finally she was mine and I just want to make her mine in every way.

The kissed was mixed with love and lust.

I kissed her with equal need.

Than I unzipped her wedding gown and  started kissing her jaws and neck.

I slide her gown down and stepped back to admire her body.

She was looking very beautiful in her white lace lingerie.

I unhooked her bra and laid her on the bed and started kissing her neck and valley of her breast.

The moan from her was indicating that she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

I took her one breast in my one hand and squeezed it and sucked.

I did same with her another breast.

I than went down to her navel and linger my tongue around it and kissed it.

Than I slowly took off her panty.

Now she was naked in front of me and I was craving to taste her.

But my wife has some other plan.

She stood up took off my tie and started unbuttoning  my suit and  shirt.

I helped her to take off my suit while she unbuckled my belt and helped me to slide down my suit pant with boxer at once.

Now we were both naked like the day we were born.

She tried to touch my manhood but I catched her hand and took her in the middle of the bed and laid her there.

I kissed her with  love which was mixed with lust.

Than I went between her leg and kissed her both thighs.

Than I dipped my tongue on her private area.

She was moaning and her hips were raising for more friction.

Than parted her legs and position my manhood near her pussy and looked at her to ask for her permission.

Princess are you ready??