Chapter- 21

Christiana POV:
I did not know you could cook this much delicious food.

Now I am addicted to it.

Now I am going to ask you to cook for me whenever I want to eat something delicious I said to him teasingly but honestly his food was awesome.

After having our dinner I helped him to do the dishes despite of his disagreement.

When we finished doing dishes he took me to living room.

I was going to sit on the couch but he was fast enough to pull and kept me on his lap I raised my eyebrows questionably but he just shrugged his shoulder and said he loves to keep me on his lap.

I think I should be used to it from now on because from the day he proposed me to be his girlfriend I don't remember he allowing me to sit anywhere than his lap.

Not that I am complaining I like it more than like I love it.

I love being near him and I love hugging and kissing him.

Xavier's POV:
It was 9pm and it was time for her to go home but I am too selfish to let her go so when she told me it's time for her to go home I made my puppy dog eyes and told her please princess please stay with me.

I just want to cuddle with you and sleep please spend the night with me.

And to my suprise she obliged only after calling her parents saying that she is staying at my home and I am glad her parents allowed her to stay at mine place.

After that I took her to my room and gave her one of my white shirt to wear and told her she can use the bathroom.

And I went to my guest room to take bath and when I returned from my bath I say her sitting in one of the chair that's in my room and ohhhh damn she was looking hot.

I was afraid how was I going to control myself from claiming her mine if she looks so hot and sexy.

I was so turned on I was feeling afraid to go near her

If I go near her she is going to see how turned on I am by looking at my bulged inside my towel.

SoI turned around and left the room to go inside my walk in closet before she saw me and changed into my sweatpants and T-shirt and came outside.

When I came to my room I went to the chair she was sitting and carried her bridal style and took her to my bed which soon will be our bed and can't wait to say it our bed and our room

When we reached my bed I kept her on the bed and both of us adjusted to the best cuddle position we could find and we cuddle kissed and talked for at least 2 hours before sleep over took us. 

It was the best day and night of my life and I don't remember the time when I had this sound sleep.

Being with with Christiana is the best feeling in this whole world, if falling in love can give you this much happiness I am willing to fall in love with her again and again.

She is my safe heaven who give me sense of satisfaction and I feel content when I am with her.

You are mine to cuddle, mine to kiss,mine to hug and mine to love❤️❤️