Chapter- 26

Xavier's POV:

When I saw her in the dress, I was speechless.

I knew she would look beautiful in the dress.

But the way she was looking in that dress was beyond my expectation.

Ohh how much I love this girl.

I just can't say in words.

I could not stop myself so I just took the long stride and met her in the middle of my room and without a word I captured her lips.

I wanted to say she was looking beautiful and I love her so much through the kiss we were sharing.

I kissed with all the love and emotion that I was feeling towards her.

I bite her lower lips and asked for the entrance inside her mouth.

When she gave me permission by parting her lips I mold our tongue and kissed her passionately.

When we were out of breathe we stopped kissing but I couldn't let her go so I just attached our forehead and took a long breathe.

After catching our breathe I hugged her and told her she was looking gorgeous and kissed her forehead.

I want to kiss you and keep you with me for forever but princess we need to go down for dinner so let's go

I took her hand and we went to the backyard of my house where all the tables and food were set for today's dinner.

I could see Christiana was happy with the decoration because she was giving me her most beautiful smile.

When I see her smiling I feel like I am alive and I feel content.

From the time  I have spend with Christiana I have known that for her family is the first priority and she doesn't like extravagant things nor materialistic things

She likes to be surrounded by her loved ones.

You just need to do simple things to keep her happy.