Chapter - 16

Christiana's POV:
I woke up with the sound of my alarm.

I forgot to turn off my alarm yesterday. 

Yesterday I was so tired and was  sleepy.

I tried not to  sleep but the comfortable warmth from Xavier body did not help either, so I reluctantly fell asleep 😴.

After that I don't know how I got to my bed. I think Xavier carried me to my room.

Our school is holiday today because yesterday's program was a huge success so our principal sir announced that  we will have holiday today.

So here I am sitting in my room doing nothing.
When I woke up I saw Good morning message from Xavier and he told me  that he is going to his office.

I also wished him good morning and told him to have a great day.

It's 12.30 I was so bored so I messaged Xavier that I was feeling bored and he told me I could go to his office to meet him if I want and we can have lunch together.

So I am getting ready, I am nervous because it's my first time going to his office.

After getting ready I took out my car started my car to go to Xavier office.

When I reached the office I asked receptionist where I can find Xavier she told me to go to 60th floor so I took the private elevator which is only used by Xavier that's what the receptionist told me.

When I reached 60th floor the elevator door opened and again there was someone in the reception desk she was in her mid 30 so I went to her and she told me Xavier is waiting for me in his office.

Receptionist whose name was Bella showed me his office.

Outside of his office was written CEO in bold letter.

I knocked on the door and he told come in from inside so I opened the door and went inside and turned to close the door.

After closing door I turned to go to his desk but I was engulfed in a warm hug and he snuggled his head at the crock of my neck and inhaled a long breathe and left pepper kiss in my cheeks.

Than he took my hand in his and went to his chair and sat there with me on his lap.

Xavier's POV:

When she entered my office my breathe hitch because she was wearing baby blue color sweater with matching color pant and she was wearing red color shoes and with red lipstick.

She was looking so sexy within a second I was holding her in my arm snuggling my face at the crock of her neck

I wanted to kiss her on her lips but I didn't want to rush and I had to teach her how to kiss also, so I took her to my chair with me and I sat there and kept her on my lap.

When she was completely settled in my lap and when I made sure she was comfortable enough I asked her if she wants to learn how to kiss.

With blush in her cheeks she nodded her head. I told her to copy me and follow my lead.

After that I took my one hand and circled it around her waist and kept one hand at the base of her neck and slowly started kissing her.

At first she didn't respond like yesterday but slowly she also started kissing me back .

When she started kissing me back I bit her lower lips and she gasped and I took that as an opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth.

Ohh the taste of her tongue, the feeling of exploring her mouth with my tongue was so satisfying.

I kept on kissing her and she was trying to copy me as much as she could.

After kissing for how long I don't know we separated to take a breathe because we were out of our breathe due to our passionate make out session.