Chapter-15

Christiana's POV:
When he kissed me I did not know what to do because it was my first kiss so I just let him do what he wanted to do and I was just enjoying his lips on mine.

It was so sweet and passionate I enjoyed every second of it.

The kiss he gave me on my forehead was was like icing in the cake.

Ohhh how much I loved it.

I was feeling embarrassed because it was my first kiss and I was also afraid if he don't like it will he leave me. But his next sentence ease all my tenson .

He asked me if it was my first kiss and when I nodded my head he gave me tight hug and said he is glad that he is my first and he is going to teach me how to kiss and he wanted to be my first in other may things.

I was blushing so hard that I am sure my cheeks are like red tomato.

After our kissing session we went to sit in the bench and talked for sometime enjoying the beautiful view that the cherry blossom was giving. It was so peaceful.

I was laying my head in his shoulder and he had his head above my head.

Xavier's POV:

After sitting and talking for 2 hours in the park we went to near by restaurant to have our dinner because it was already 6.30 in the evening.

After dinner we got inside my car and we drove towards Christiana's home.

Her head was laying on my shoulder and our hand was intertwined, I don't want to leave her hand not even for a second.

On our way towards her home Christiana fell asleep in my arm.

I think she was tired so I let her sleep. When we reached her home I didn't not wake her up but I carried her bridal style and asked Brad to ring the bell.

Christiana did not wake up but snuggled her head at the crock of  neck.

After second bell Mrs. Adams opened the door smiled at me and showed me the room of Christiana. I carried her to her room and laid her there.

I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

There in the living room was Mrs. Adams she told me she  is happy that Christiana I opening herself to me and she is willing to take this chance to be with me.

According to Mrs. Adams I am the first man she is seeing with her daughter.

So I was glad and I assured her that I will always take care of her daughter.

After that I went to my penthouse and went to my bed with smile on my face.

Now she is mine girlfriend ♥️♥️