Chapter - 25

Xavier POV:

Waking up with my princess in my arm is the best feeling in this whole world.

When I woke up I looked at the reason of my rapid heart beat, the reason of my happiness, my sunshine and admired her.

How can someone be so beautiful and so cute that's beyond my imagination.

I wanted to make her mine in every possible way so I am planning to purpose her today.

I can't wait any longer to be with her to bring her to my home officially and make her my wife Mrs. Christiana knight.

Just the thought of making her my wife and calling her Mrs. knight is giving me goosebumps.

When I was in my imaginary world planning to make her my wife I heard her saying good morning to me while looking at me by raising her head from my arm.

I said good morning to her and tried to give her kiss but she shrieked  back making me confuse.

She said sorry and mumbled morning breathe...

As if I care I said and pulled her chin up, cupped her face with my one hand and kissed her passionately.

After kissing her passionately I moved to her jaw and kissed it there and kissed her neck and made love to her neck and left my mark there.

Looking at my mark in her neck I felt satisfied and pulled her with me and we got out of the bed.

Than we did our morning routine and went down to have our breakfast.

Christiana prepared scrambled eggs and pancakes and I helped her with preparing coffee.

I like seeing her around my home being comfortable.

After our breakfast I dropped her to her home and went to meet my best friend Ryan who is going to help me to prepare suprise proposal to Christiana.

I had planned to purpose her infront of her family and friends who are dear to her.

I wanted them to be the part of her life time experience of being proposed.

So I am planning suprise dinner at my penthouse with her family, my family and her best friends.

I gave Ryan the responsibility of catering and decoration.

And I went to select the ring.

I informed her parents about my suprise and asked them to bring her to my penthouse at 7 but not to tell her about the surprise.

I told them to convince her that they are going for family dinner to my house.

I choose the dress for her and sent it to her house so she don't have to worry about the dress.

I told her parents to inform her best friends also because I did not have their number.

But from the close relationship that Christiana has with them I thought she will be happy to share this happy day with them.

But I am nervous as well if I do anything wrong or if she say no but I just want to take a chance.

After finishing all arrangements I am getting ready now.

Christiana's POV:

After I came back home I went to my room and changed my clothes and went down to greet my parents.

After talking with them for sometime I went to my room and did some of my preparation for tomorrow's lesson which I was going to teach in school.

I was reading my novel when I heard my door being knocked.

I went to open the door, my mom was on the door with a package in her hand.

Yes mom?? Whose package is that??

Ohhh it's for you Xavier send it to you.

He had planned family dinner today at his home and told me to pass this package to you.

Ohhh, but he did not tell me anything.

Ohh about that you have to ask him when you meet.

He also told me to invite your best friends so they will be here any moment.

They will be helping you get ready.

I was shocked, Xavier did not tell me anything in the morning when we were together.

My mom was correct after exactly 5 minute my friends were in my room with their makeup kits and the dress they are going to wear.

When I opened the package that my mom had given me, ohhh my my I was shocked to see a beautiful blue puff long sleeves dress.

When we all got ready it was 6.30 so me and my best friends got on my car and we went to Xavier's penthouse.

My mom and brothers are coming together in my dad cars.

When we reached the penthouse Xavier's parents and his best friend was already there.

Ryan was the one who received use.

Ryan told me Xavier is in his room.

So I excused myself after greeting Xavier's parents and went to his room.

When I reached his room I knocked it and Xavier told me to get in.

When I entered I saw him wearing suit without his tie and his white shirt has two buttons undone.

Ohh he was looking so handsome and sexy.

I like him wearing his tie but ohh man him with two buttons of his shirt is sight to see.