Chapter - 24

Christiana's POV:
When we reached to his penthouse He pushed me against the door by holding my hand above my head. His legs between my legs and his lips dangerously near to my lips.

I wanted him to kiss me but he was not kissing me. He took his lips to my ear and nibble it and whispered in my ear which sent shiver down my spine.

You are looking so hot and sexy mmmmm you are making me loose my control over myself. He was groaning as if he was in pain.

I was also feeling hot and I wanted him to touch me make me feel good but I was to shy to ask for it.

Than he carried me bridal style and took me to his room and laid me on the bed and hovered over me and looked into my eyes I could see love and lust in his eyes.

But I question myself was I ready to give myself to him??? I wanted him but I also wanted to wait until I get married to him. Yes if he ever asks me to get married with him I will definitely say yes.
But I was in doubt will he wait till we get married??

There were so many questions in my mind and I was thinking what to do.

When he started kissing my jaw and then he started kissing my neck and between my breast I bit my lips to stop from moaning.

I need to stop him If he don't stop now I will not be able to stop myself so pushed him little and sat up straight.

I could see hurt in his eyes but he masked it immediately and said that he was sorry.

I took his hand in mine and said, you don't have to say sorry instead I am sorry.

I... I want to wait till we get mar... married, I shuttered.

I saw his I eyes went wide. And I panicked I thought I said something he didn't like and he was not interested in getting married anytime soon.

My eyes welled up and tears fell out of my eyes because I was sad that I was dreaming about getting married to him and he was not interested in getting married. That's what I thought.

But he cupped my face and told me not to cry.
Please don't cry princess I am not mad at you instead I am happy. I am willing to wait for you till we get married.

I know it's hard to control myself because you are so beautiful and sexy but when we get married I am going to make love to you everyday until you can't even Stand till than I think I have to be satisfied with hug and cuddles.

After that I went to his bathroom to take bath and he went to guest room after finishing my evening routine I went outside wearing one of his white shirt.

He was not in his room so I went to the bed and sat in Indian style and waited for him. After 5 minute he came to to the room only in the towel.

 After 5 minute he came to to the room only in the towel

Ohhhh he was looking so sexy it was my first time seeing him in only towel

He smirked and told me, Are you liking what you are seeing??
I just couldn't say anything and diverted my eyes from his body.

I cleared my throat and told him to change his clothes. When he went inside his walk in closet I cupped my face with my palm which was hot and red because of seeing him only in towel.

After 5 minute he came out only wearing his sweatpants which was hanging very low and sat beside me still smirking. I could not look in his direction.

I am sure he was enjoying  it so he was teasing me

I am sure he was enjoying it so he was teasing me. If he keeps on seducing me in this way I don't think I can control myself .

He took my chin in his hand and made me look into his eyes and asked me if his presence was affecting me, if I am turned on or not.

I tried to advert my eyes but he held my chin and did not let me advert it. I just nodded my head because I didn't trust my voice at that time.

He hugged me and said he is also going through the same problem as me but he wants to wait with me till we get married.

After that we cuddle and slept with smile on our faces.

You are mine to cherish ❤️❤️

Thank you AdelaideKnight for your votes keep on supporting ❤️❤️