Chapter - 5

Xavier's POV :
I woke up with the sound of my alaram.

It was 7 in the morning so I got out of my bed and wore my gym clothes and went to my gym to do my morning exercise.

After 1 hour of my workout I went to my room and took bath and wore my work clothes and went to my kitchen to have my breakfast.

Today I planned on having cereals with milk after having my breakfast I went out to find Brad waiting for me outside with my Ford mustang.

When I reached near my mustang Brad opened door for me I thanked him and went inside and he drove me to my company.

When I reached my company I went straight to my office and called my private investigator to find about a girl who has invade my mind and not taking the name of leaving my mind.

After calling my Private investigator I started doing my work. Around 3 pm someone knocked on my door and I said come in.

There was my PI with the file I asked him to bring. He handover me the file and he said that she is the daughter of Mr. Adams who is owner of Adams inc.

I was surprised if she is from Adams family than why she was on the way walking.

Why she was not with her driver because Adams are one of the influential family in New yolk.

After he told me she was related to the Adams family I got to know that she was not interested in business so she started teaching in primary school near her home.

Her parents supported her for her career choice. I was very impressed because though she was from well to do family she did not fluent her wealth.

After knowing about her I called my dad to tell him if they want me to get married anytime soon they need to convince Mr. Adams to get me married to his only daughter Christiana Adams. My father was happy to hear what I said.

My father told me he knows Mr.Adams and he will talk to him 1st thing in the morning.

After talking with my dad I hung up the phone and started reading the file again.

I got to know she is 24 years old she started teaching in school after her graduation.

It's been 3 years since she has been teaching in that school. I also got to know that she is very kind hearted girl who wants to help people in need.

I never thought I will get married to anyone whom I met by accident but one touch from her made me change my thinking.

I really want to know more about her not from the paper but from her own self.

Waiting to know more about you ❤️❤️