Chapter - 14

Unknown POV:
I saw her going towards the car and a man wearing green color suit came out and opened door for her.

I had never seen her with any man before.
I have been loving her for 3 years without her knowing.

I wanted her to be mine but I never got chance to ask her to go on a date with me because I am afraid of rejection.

I followed their car and the car came to a halt after 30 minutes.

They were outside of the park when they came out Christiana jumped and hugged that man seeing that my blood boiled. How could she hug him.

She is mine and she can't touch and hug anyone except me.

When that man took her hand and intertwined it and walked with her she did not say no to him I was shocked how could he touch her and how could she allow him to touch her because as far as I know she always stayed away from men.

They were walking hand in hand and I was watching them.

After sometime that man cupped Christiana's face and asked her something, I was far from them so I could not hear them but when he caught her hand and brought his lips near hers she did not back out and he kissed her.

I was seeing red and I had my hand fisted but I could not show her my face not yet.

She even don't know that I exist. I still had not seen that man's face because his back was facing me.

But when he turned his face towards me I recognized him within a second he was Xavier knight, who was one of the richest man in New York not only New York but also in the world.

He was one of the powerful man in New York if I want my Christiana than I had to think wisely

So I just turned my face and left them there but only after promising myself that I will claim her as mine no matter what.