Chapter- 18

Xavier's POV:
I like you very much princess not only like I think I am in love with you.

Can you feel my heartbeat I placed her hand in my heart and looked into her eyes and I could see tears welling in her eyes.

I was afraid she doesn't have the same feeling as mine so I told her not to worry she doesn't uhave to answer me now she can take her time.

But her next word suprised me. She looked into my eyes with her teary eyes and said I love you too. 

That moment was the happiness moment of my life so I lifted her and swirled her with me and told her how happy I am to be with her.

After swirling when we both were on our feet I crashed my lips with her and kissed her fast and hard showing her how much I love her.

Christiana's POV:When he told me he loves me I was so happy there were tears in my eyes and those were happy tears because I have always wanted someone to love me and care about me I know my family loves me a lot but the love that I am getting fro...

Christiana's POV:
When he told me he loves me I was so happy there were tears in my eyes and those were happy tears because I have always wanted someone to love me and care about me I know my family loves me a lot but the love that I am getting from Xavier was different.

I always felt like something was missing in my life but nowadays when I am with Xavier I feel complete now I knew I was missing Xavier and his love.

And the endearment he used to call me made my heart skip a bit.

He called me princess and I have always felt like a princess and I have been waiting for my prince and I got him today.

Today is the best day of my life.

After our confession I told Xavier to do his work because I did not want him to neglect his work for me because from the minute I came inside his office he was busy giving me his all attention so I told him to do his work so reluctantly he did some of his work but not before convincing me to sit in his lap.

So I sat in his lap till he finished his work.

It was already 6 so Xavier told me to have dinner with me and took me in a fancy restaurant.

I told him I don't want to go to fancy restaurant but he insisted and told me he is really happy today and wanted to treat me.

When we reached the restaurant he took me to a private sector and told me it has got a good view.

I wanted to ask him how does he know about this restaurant this much had he brought his exes here thinking about those things was giving me weird feeling which I had never felt and it was not good at all.

I came back from my imaginary world when he pulled out the chair and told me to sit.

When we sat he told me he came here once for his meeting and the food was so delicious and always wanted to bring his some one special here but never got chance.

When I search in his eyes if he was lying but I could only see honesty so I took his hand in mine and gave him my sweetest smile to tell him I am happy he brought me with him.

When the waiter came we gave her our order and after 20 minute our food was on our table mean while we just talked about our  likes and dislikes.

I got to know he hate bitter gourd. And he is hard core non veg and I was the same I love meat.

I can eat meat every day.

As he said the food was delicious and I was glad I came with him and got chance to taste it

Now this restaurant is going to be in my favorite list for delicious food.

I was so happy today and I was thinking nothing is going to make me unhappy little did I know my happiness was just for few hours. 😢😢