Chapter - 31

Christiana's POV:

When I woke up in the morning I was sad that there is someone who wants to hurt me and my loved ones.

But I was glad that everyone around me are trying to protect me.

Yesterday after Xavier left my dad called me and all of our family members sat together.

Dad told my brothers about the situation.

My brothers were very angry by hearing about the letters and threats.

They hugged me and told me not to worry they are there to protect me.

My brothers has always been my strength.

They have always protected me.

So I don't have any doubt about them protecting me.

After talking with my family I went to my bed and slept while missing Xavier's arm cuddling to me.

After waking up and brushing my teeth and washing my face I called Xavier to discuss about the wedding preparation.

Just because of some unknown man I am not going to back out and not prepare for my marriage.

I cried yesterday just because I thought Xavier will leave me and he will not chose me.

He is my first love who has loved me and showed me that I was missing love in my life.

If he is with me I can fight with any man or anyone who will come between us.

I called him and asked him should I meet him in his office for discussing about preparation.

He told me to go select wedding gown and he will met me in the bakery were we are going to select cake flavors.

Everyone knew that I was engaged but no one knew when I was going to get married.

So I called to my school and asked for 2 weeks leave, so that I can prepare for my marriage.

Principal sir granted for my leave because he knows me and within 3 years of my working I rarely took leave.

After asking for the leave I called my friends and told them they need to be with me to select my wedding gown.

So here I am with my mom, Xavier's mom and my two best friends in the wedding gown boutique.

There were thousands of beautiful gown.

After trying 6 gown I was tired.

Some gown were too revealing, some were to conservative, some were not my type, some were not my size.

After 7th try I got my perfect dress.

After that we choose dress for bridesmaids.

When we were done with our wedding gown shopping i called Xavier and told him we are heading to the bakery.