Chapter - 8

Christiana's POV:
When he catched my hand I was shocked not because he touched my hand but because it felt good.

I used to stay away from men as much as possible because I used to feel disgusted from their stare and the way they wanted to have physical contact with me.

But it was different coming from him, so I let him catch my hand and he told me he also has the same feeling as mine.

After talking for some time we exchanged our mobile number and we head inside.

We told our parents we would like to know eachother and we need sometime.

Our parents told us they are happy for us. After that Xavier's family went to their home.

When I went to my room I changed my clothes and did my evening routine, when I looked at my mobile to set an alarm I got a message from Xavier you might ask how I know his number, remember after dinner when we went outside to talk we exchanged our number at that time😉😉.

Xavier: Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow??
Christiana: Yes I would love to go on a date with you.
Xavier: Okey I will be at your place tomorrow to pick you up. At what time you will be free tell me the time okey??
Christiana: How about 6 in the evening??
Xavier: Sounds good. Okey good night see you tomorrow.
Christiana: Good night.

After chatting with Xavier I went to my bed and slept while thinking about today's event.

Xavier's POV:

Yesterday when I asked her to go on a date with me, she said yes without hesitation and I was glad.

Now I don't want to waste any moment I want her to be in my arm as soon as possible I never thought I will fall for someone whom I have met just 2times but the way I feel around her the way I feel when I touch her is something I want to feel every second of the day.

Though I asked her for the date I don't know what am I going to do so I called one of my event manager to set up the place for me.

I wanted our first date to be special so I told them to set date setup in the beach.

After finishing my work in the office I went to my penthouse and changed my clothes.

I didn't want to wear my suits so I wore my grey jumper with black pant and brown color shoes.

When I reached her home, I got out of my Lamborghini and took the red rose bouquet with me and rang the door bell.

After second bell the door was opened by my Christiana, she was wearing knee length black color woolen dress with black color pant with black color shoes. She was looking very beautiful.

I gave her the bouquet and complimented that she was looking beautiful in return she said I don't look bad either and I could she her blushing.

I think she is not used to giving compliments to other.

She said Thank-you for the rose and went inside to place it in a  vase

She said Thank-you for the rose and went inside to place it in a vase.

When she came out I took her hand in mine and we went to my car.

I opened the door of passenger seat for her and when she settled herself in the car I went to my side and started the engine.

It took us 20 minute to reach our destination. When we reached there I opened the door for her and took her hand in mine.

I took her to the place that I told my event manager to set up for us.