Chapter 4 - Great Naval Battle of Rodenius

Central Calendar Year 1523, 23rd April, Mayhark Port

In response to the threat for five thousand strong fleets dispatched by the Louria Kingdom, on Mayhark Port, 1st and 2nd fleet of Qua-Toyne finally assemble their warships. Every warship fold the sails and gathered at the port, sailors double-checked every docking warships. Arrows smeared with oil are being stored. Additional protection was also installed for protection from enemy fire arrows. Ballistas are installed on each ship, and overall the number of the ships was one hundred.

Celestina lend a hand by strengthening the string and durability, allowing Ballista to be functioned as Anti-Air for Wyverns effectively, increased firepower, and increased range up to four times.

"Isn't this view beautiful..." Admiral Haruko murmurs to himself while he's looking at the ocean, "But their number is fifty times more than us... I want to know how many men I can keep to defend there..."

He's speaking to himself again since he said what his heart was saying. It doesn't make sense for him to surrender, even he must face the impossible oddities. Even the ship was reinforced with Celestina's upgraded arsenals, it still doesn't mean anything if the ammunition is also lacking.

He looks at the sky where Eleugy and Donderblow are standing by ten kilometers away from Mayhark port. Furthermore, hearing the statement from General Nou about Gim that can be defended, he was confused. Additionally, eight Celestina's warships are also standing by five kilometers from the port. That reinforcements are too few for him.

Eleugy and Donderblow arrived two hours after General Nou is willing to be taken to Mayhark. They have been staying there for two days. Nou approaches Admiral Breweye that was looking at his fleet.

"Rest assured. We will win."

"They said that we don't need to deploy any of our warships. Are you sure?"

"Of course. Besides, their ship is different than what we have. Bigger and stronger."

"How about the travel from Ejey to here? Is there any problem?"

"No. Instead, I enjoy the travel. It feels like I can relax inside the fortress."

"Hmm..."

"Also, I bring a message from Grand Duchess Shiela's adjutant, we were requested to be observer on their ship."

"Hoo... From the adjutant personally? Alright, we will go there together. Are we going to board the ship that was called... Eleugy?"

"Probably."

"Alright. We can go there at once."

Guided to the extraction point, there is one flying ship that is ready to escort them. As usual, Commander Miranda Hood is waiting for them so she can escort them to the destination.

"Welcome, Admiral. I'm the Adjutant of Grand Duchess of Sahara, Miranda Hood."

"Good morning to you too. I'm an observer from Qua-Toyne Navy, Admiral Breweye. Can we depart immediately?"

"Of course."

They immediately aboard the ID22-TC (Infantry Dropship Type-22 Troop Carrier) and they are heading towards the Light Missile Cruiser that was escorted by six Aura-class Corvette where there are two warships on three different variants, and one Plasma-class Destroyer.

--

Celestina Empire, Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, Seraphic Ocean, Command Bridge

While Breweye's group is heading to the cruiser, the Captain of the Seraphic Ocean, Commander Brunestud Inui, is talking with Captain of Plasma-class Destroyer, Lieutenant Commander Quattro Noa, through a radio. Even they are on full alert, the preparation has been completed for departure.