Chapter 47 - The Movements of the Huge Country

Author's note: Currently, I'm writing an original novel called Legend of the Guardian Soldier. I haven't uploaded it here, since there was work to be done.

--

Everyone knew about Milishial... Every single person in the world knew that the Holy Milishial Empire was the strongest country. They had become prosperous by themselves, without any help from other countries. Their advancement level was so incredible that they used to be known as the "center of the world," which led to the empire's continent being named the Central World.

The Holy Milishial Empire had:

· The world's most advanced magical technology

· A strong government that stabilized the country's foundations

· Vast territory and an excellent system for mass-producing materials

· A superior education system

With all of these world-class advantages, compared to all the other countries in the civilized areas, and even compared to other superpowers, there was no doubt that Milishial's national power far outstripped any other country's. There were ruins from the ancient sorcerous empire all over Milishial. Investigating these ruins with the support of their advanced technology led them to develop their military in a very warped fashion, at least when compared to countries from Earth.

In the imperial capital Runepolis, two men were having a discussion inside a room in the foreign affairs bureau building.

"But... for the Papaldia Empire, the only superpower in the Third Civilization, to actually lose... Not only that, but they lost to a country outside the civilized areas, a vast land which we thought it's underdeveloped... I still can't believe it," the head of Foreign Affairs Riage said. "Our fleet of magic ships could easily blow away something on the level of Papaldia's navy, but, aside from us, and considering the Third Civilization's technological level, Papaldia's military power should be far above any other nearby country's reach. This 'Celestina' has captured my attention."

"Indeed! That's why, if you could, about this delegation..."

"Arneus, as the information director, I get that you like to go out and gather information, but we're the most powerful country in the world, you know? For us to be the ones sounding things out from our side, asking to negotiate, and sending a delegation... And not only they are not a superpower, but they're also not even in the civilized areas!"

"Sir Riage, for all intents and purposes, Celestina now is the superpower representative for the Third Civilization... no, for all the countries in the Great East. I believe they will earn superpower status soon. For the eleven-country leadership conference, we should invite Celestina in place of Papaldia. Under the guise of helping them prepare for their participation, we can send a delegation and just tack on preparations for opening diplomatic talks. How does that sound?"

"Hmm, if that's how we play it, the members of Parliament shouldn't raise a stink. Let's run with this plan for now and start laying the groundwork for it."

"Looking at the reports from Mu about Celestina, it perks our interest further. It is said that they have a larger event than the Eleven-country leadership conference each year, which I believe the event was called "The Council Meeting."

"Is that so? It could be interesting, then."

At a later date, the Holy Milishial Empire approved of sending a diplomatic delegation to Celestina.

The Gra Valkas Empire, Imperial Palace

In the Second Civilization, west of the superpower Mu, there was a great empire that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It quickly subjugated all the countries around it in a flash, moving on to topple the Kingdom of Paganda, finally even laying waste to the superpower Leifor with only a single ship, giving birth to a new legend. To the people of this world, they were a terrifying existence, and some even speculated that they could be stronger than the Holy Milishial Empire.