Chapter 55 - Delivery of the Fleet

Second Civilization, Superpower Mu, 18th May 1526 / 227

Admiral Brendas, with the Main Fleet he commands during the Eleventh Leadership Country Conference, consisting of two battleships, four armored cruisers, eight light cruisers, and two aircraft carriers, sets out to the Celestina Empire. On the carrier, there are a total of fifty Marin on the deck. The fleet wants Celestina to upgrade it as Mu is willing to pay any price to have a fighting chance against the Gra Valkas Empire on the sea.

Mu's Task Force Fleet consists of four battleships, eight armored cruisers, twelve heavy cruisers, sixteen light cruisers, five aircraft carriers, and five supply ships is on the waiting list to be upgraded by the Celestina Empire. Mu's Capital Defense Fleet is on the last row of the waiting list, as their main purpose is for capital defenses.

"Captain. Contact our men at Celestina, and ask them about their experience when operating Mu-class Battleship. If possible, I would like to learn about our new Battleship."

"Yes, sir."

Admiral Brendas pray that their journey to the Celestina Empire went without any incident.

The Celestina Empire, 300km South of The Mechania, 22nd June 1526 / 227

The Gra Valkas Empire, Submarine Black Fang, U-boat-class Submarine

A fox-eyed man raises the periscope and looks at a lone ship.

It was daytime, and the surroundings were nothing but blue and empty skies.

"Hehehe... Gotcha! It's a Celestina warship! We must let them know that the empire's arrow reaches far east... all the way to Celestina."

The Gra Valkas Empire's proud U-boat submarine finally reached the coastal ocean near Celestina from the various undisclosed fuel and supply bases established in this world's numerous uninhabited islands. It has ascended to periscope depth and sighted what they think is a warship from Celestina.

It was decided to commence raids on all commercial shipping in the Central World as a first step. They have also decided to know that the Gra Valkas Empire's blade has reaches even the farthest of them all, the Celestina Empire. A submarine, a vessel that does not exist in this world, has come all the way to the coastal line of the Celestina Empire from the Gra Valkas Empire's homeland. But, to gain access to the waters on Regnieburg, they have to pass the Kingdom of Embellia first.

"They're so pitiful, aren't they, Captain? We're just gonna sink them without them knowing it!"

The XO pities the crew of the Celestina that was about to sink into the ocean.

"It's the Emperor's will. Furthermore, I've heard they humiliate our crown jewel, and here they didn't expect our presence! Let's give them the taste of the Gra Valkas' Wrath!"

When the Captain looks through the periscope, his eyes fixated on the mermaids that happen to look at Celestina's warship that was holding position, where a crew comes out to yell at a mermaid for throwing a fish into the ship.

"Uwohohoho!! They got a mermaid!! This is quite a catch for us!"

"Let's catch her once we sunk the ship, Captain!"

"Begin flooding the torpedo chamber!"

The water starts to flood into the torpedo chambers one and two.

The mermaid notices it as she starts to dive into the water, while the Celestina crew also notices it and points to where the submarine is.

"Did they notice us? Bah! That's too late! Launch it!"