Chapter 22 - Operation: Doom Wrecker

At the surface deck of Rogdor of Kirah, 500 adventurers are standing to receives a briefing from the Main Council and the adjutants. The briefing was made on the way to the Topa Kingdom where they are scheduled to arrive in three hours. Since the Frozen Bracelet did not have enough space to gather all 500 adventurers at any deck, the briefing was held at the secondary flagship's surface deck.

"I congratulate all of you for those who pass the trial. I'm Great Emperor Sacchito and I'm leading this subjugation operation. Captain Rokari will be your Commanding Officer during the investigation at the Pandemonium Continent. New adventurers will be coming in as soon as she requests more personnel to investigate.

First, reports indicate that the Demon Lord Nosgorath has power on par or maybe more powerful than we can expect since the Giant Ogres have destroyed the 7th Generation Astral Cannon. Our prototype and the shielding were also destroyed, albeit we only install it at the 2nd Generation since we lack intel about everything at the Pandemonium continent. The actual threat of the Demon Lord itself was possibly around SS rank, and since we can't make an appropriate measure where the Article 12th must be put in effect, it is either higher or lower than the initial assessment itself."

Furthermore, they are being given details about what happened at the Topa Kingdom right now:

The explanation continued. The summary was as follows:

- The target known as the 'Demon Lord' is intelligent, able to command other demons, and aims to inflict harm on all mankind. In addition to the Demon Lord, it primarily eats people so don't expect to return alive if captured.

- The Demon Lord has no natural lifespan; it does not age. It is also possibly similar to the Main Council's blessings, Eternity Age, where they no longer have natural lifespans.

- The Demon Lord was apparently created by the ancient sorcerous empire, an old civilization. It was probably the subject of genetic manipulation. Capturing the specimen was secondary.

- The targets Giant Ogre and Giant Trolls are reportedly quite powerful as well. They are at least doubles the size of the Ogres. Their threat rank is estimated between AAA+ to S- and expecting to have superior combat ability.

- Orcs are 2.5m-tall giants with low intelligence while Ogres are around 4 meters.

- Goblins are physically weaker than humans but much more savage, and they are numerous while they can be also tricky. Ensure to double-check on them to ensure they were eliminated.

- The Topa knight order is currently holding off the Demon Lord's army at the castle town of Tormis.

- The objective of the mission is to exterminate the Demon Lords and its guardian. If possible, capture the Scarlet Dragon and being it to Alicia to be studied. A Corvette Carrier Eleugy will be on station to extract it.

- Pedrons are wielding weapons such as spear, axes, and sword. Expect some resistance.

"And this is also the intel we can get. Captain Rokari will be on station, and if you want to inquire further about this subjugation, please contact Rokari. She will be your commander for the exploration at Pandemonium continent."

With 500 personnel, it will also be the debut of the "Nine Guardians," an adventurer party consisting of the Main Council ever since they have been transported into the New World. The last time they are going for adventure outside the Celestina Empire was around ten years ago.

- Operation: Doom Wrecker

- Participants:

- "Nine Guardians" Captain: Sofya Viltaria, 9 members