Chapter 33 - A Visit To The Kingdom of Eimor

Don't hesitate to support my channel or discuss about it.

Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/Unfuz8q

I like to write stories, and support will be always appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/LOURIE054

--

7th February 1524 / 225, Border Gate of the Eimor Kingdom

Shina Delauge, the Celestina Empire's Main Advisor and famous as the Fortune Teller, pay a visit to the Eimor Kingdom. The Draconid royals called her to be an observer for fortune-telling. Shina knew their temperament, considering the Kingdom of Eimor survives the Great Magic War that happens thousands of years ago against the Ravernal Empire.

She gets in the line to queue with other people that want to enter the Kingdom of Eimor. She patiently waits until it was her turn to sign-up at the border gate to get the entry permit.

"Papers and the purpose to be here!"

Shina looks at the Dragonfolk, and their physical was different than the Draconids at the Celestina Empire. Shina can compare the Dragonfolk of Eimor against the Draconids at the Celestina Empire: their heads, tails, and skins. Celestina's Draconid has tails, three horns with two on the head and one on the nose, wings, and dragon skins, while the Dragonfolk in the New World has a body almost to a human, with two horns on the head, dark skin, and they look like human beings. In contrast, their scales can only be seen when someone is taking a closer look.

The height comparison was not different, so Shina doesn't mind about it.

"Huh! Why would a lowly human receives an invitation like this, anyway?"

Shina, aware of their arrogant attitude, slowly emits an intimidating aura towards him.

"In ten seconds, the guards will come to me."

"Hmph! Try me!"

Shina increases her magic aura to the level where the Dragonfolk staff is trembling. He looks at Shina's magic power that continues to rise, and the guard gathers around Shina for exactly ten seconds.

"Exactly ten seconds. Now, please do inform the palace that I will be coming."

"Y-y-yes..."

Although the merchants and others are standing behind her, they didn't feel her aura since Shina only emits her magic aura to both Dragonfolk guards and the staff. After a while, she was able to earn a permit and entering the gate.

"Stupid..."

The Dragon King Wagdran was one of Shina's acquaintances. He knows Shina's value as a fortune teller since she visits here from time to time. The sudden visit from her brought the palace into uproar despite the invitation for another two weeks.

Inside the palace, the Dragon King Wagdran was surprised to see Shina has arrived earlier than usual.

"W-W-What brings you here, Lady Shina?"

"Nothing. I've just come to pay a visit and to see how's the preparation for the Divination Ceremony going."

"W-we schedule it for the next two weeks! I-I thought they sent you an invitation!"

"They did." Shina shows the invitation letter but with a frowning face. "Seems your men need more discipline. Make sure you have someone that knows each of those who wants to visit, particularly in regular terms."

"Y-y-yes, Ma'am!"

There's a reason why the Eimor King Wagdran fears Shina. Although she's not from the Ravernal Empire, her fortune-telling precision and her abundance of magic power make the Eimor King did not want to mess with her. As a fortune teller that has more mana capacity than the Ravernal Empire and its remnants, King Wagdran won't dare to lay a hand on her.