Chapter 31 - The Council Meeting 2nd Year

Don't hesitate to support my channel or discuss about it.

Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/Unfuz8q

I like to write stories, and support will be always appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/LOURIE054

---

The Council Meeting 2nd Year

The Celestina Empire, Imperial Public Council Senate Hall, Public Council Meeting Hall

Diplomats from multiple worlds, dimensions, and planets gather to attend the Council Meeting. For them, it's an important event to know about the situation at the Celestina Empire. With the current world transference between the Celestina Empire's old homeworld and the new homeworld, many diplomats are interested in this New World. Their eyes are sets on dozens of the countries outside Third Civilization.

"This is bigger than every one of us have seen..."

Myrus, Lassan, and the diplomats cannot comment further to see how huge this conference is. Because of the Celestina Empire's status as a Superpower at Three Systems on the Galaxy, the country of Mu found a new definition of what it meant to be a Superpower.

The security around Regnieburg increases to the point where the diplomats can see multiple Starships patrol around the capital's sky.

"It seems what they are stating is true..."

"It feels like we're not a Superpower here."

When they are still astonished by the view of the Council Meeting's venue, a group of a diplomat from Japan on Earth came to them.

"おはようございます。この会議に参加するのは今年が初めてですか?"(Good Morning. Is this the first year you attend this conference?"

"Uh... We..."

The diplomats are unsure of how to answer a Japanese diplomat's question. A girl was later approaching them as the Japanese diplomat is waiting for the answer from Mu's diplomat.

"おはようございます。お久しぶりです、近藤殿。評議員会の新メンバーですので、言葉が通じなくて申し訳ありません。" (Good Morning. It's been a while, Kondo-dono. They are the new members of the Council Meeting, so I apologize for the language barrier.)

"あ、シナ様。はじめまして、お久しぶりです。" (Ah, Shina-sama. It's nice to meet you, and it's been a while.) He then bows to the Mu council using Universal Language. "I apologize for speaking Japanese immediately. I'm Kondo from the Japan Foreign Ministry of Affairs."

"I'm Eugene from Mu Foreign Ministry of Affairs. It's nice to meet you."

Both of them shake hands for greetings while Shina looks at them.

"There are lots of people using different languages as on this Council Meeting. The default language is a universal language."

"Thank you. I will make sure to note that."

"Now, if you excuse me."

Shina bows and she leaves them. Kondo starts the conversation once Shina goes.

"That girl is one of the Main Advisor, Shina Delauge. She's known as "The Fortune Teller" because of her accurate fortune-telling. Attending this event is already a great honor for any country. However, it is where they will be condemned for the defeated nation and will be shamed by those who attend it."

"You mean like being condemned or...?"

"Like being humiliated by the attendees. Most defeated countries here learn of their place after the Celestina Empire defeats them. They will try to avoid the conflict against the Celestina Empire in any way they could in the future."