Interlude - Adventurers Life of The New World's People

Don't hesitate to support my channel or discuss about it.

Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/Unfuz8q

I like to write stories, and support will be always appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/LOURIE054

This is a Filler Chapter before the Operation: Blood Rose

---

The adventurers dispatched from the Celestina Empire have proven to be one of their homeland's economic backbone. Not only it helps the countries by subjugating the dungeon that the government locked due to lack of interest, but the adventurers from the Celestina Empire also aid the contribution by collecting varieties of resources from the dungeon.

The Celestina Empire's Adventurers regularly do the subjugation to prevent the Monster Outbreak, known as "Monster Stampede." Other than that, they record every main resource obtained by doing a subjugation on a specific dungeon. Qua-Toyne Principality's main source was raw materials of food such as wheat seed, wheat, beans, and others suitable for plantation. The Kingdom of Quila houses oil resources such as unrefined oil, scorpion meat, and cactus water, while the Tibetain Principality houses raw materials for warm clothes such as wool and fur.

Today, there was a party consisting of two beastman, two elves, and two humans are on the expedition to the 12th floor of the border dungeon between Qua-Toyne Principality and the Quila Kingdom. A human was from the Kingdom of Selarong, an elf was from the Qua-Toyne Principality, while the rest are from the Celestina Empire.

"Where do we want to go for today?"

Inuki, a dog beast woman from the Celestina Empire, is drinking her water from the magic water bottle. Vaia, a Swordswoman from the Kingdom of Selarong, takes a rest as she recuperates her stamina.

"This is our first time subjugating this dungeon, isn't it? We better go as far as the 15th floor."

"Inuki. You're from the Celestina Empire. If the Elite soldiers of the Celestina personnel such as, uh... a Red Wings unit. Where will they go?"

"A dungeon, at least with A+ rank threat. Suppose it was a raid one, then A rank. That's the minimum standard of the Red Wings Unit. They can go to the lower rank dungeon, only with the condition is to guide the newbies, doing charity, or helping your friends up the rank."

"So, what kind of difficulty we're at?"

"You got down past 15th floor until the bottom or 20th floor; it will be B- rank, right now. With all of us are around C rank, it's best to reach the 15th Floor."

"Why don't we try it?"

"No. We don't have enough supplies to go beyond the 15th floor."

Liz, an elf with Healer's class from Celestina, disagreed with Grandeur's suggestion. Grandeur was from Qua-Toyne Principality with the main job as an Archer. Liz was quite tired once they manage to break through to the safe zone on the 12th floor, while Grandeur currently recovers his mana after depleting it into a quarter of his mana from the previous breakthrough.

"Supporting this whole team is quite tiresome. I don't want to put pressure on Roan, Saara, and Mint that constantly watch my back."

Both Roan and Saara are humans. Roan takes the role of a tank, while Saara takes the role of the mage. On the other hand, Mint takes a role of the fighter with her dual shortsword as her weapon. Mint was a fan of Sasha, who was also a fighter, but in an advanced class, an Acrobat. She tries to hone her skill so someday Sasha can trust her to take the Strongest Kick of the Empire's mantle.