Chapter 41 - To Surrender or To Be Destroyed

The Papaldia Empire, Imperial Palace, Eastern Ward, 8th August 1524 / 225, 9 AM

"Ugh...!"

The castle guards are knocked out one after another once the Main Council, the Adjutants, and the Zealot Strike Force infiltrate the palace. Jill provides the entrance by installing a portal at the least suspicious place so the Main Council can return once their job is done.

"Thank you for giving us insertion point, Jill."

"No problem, Your Majesty."

Reaching the intersection, they open a map layout, revealing their destination.

"Alright, then. Daniel, Victoria, you go to the Senate's room. Shiki, capture this castle, and I will lead the rest to the Meeting room."

"You betcha."

"Lord Armada and Lady Tiamat, use that balcony to reach your destination. Don't break until we give you the signal."

"Hmph. Consider it done."

"Let's vanish ourselves."

The team split up into four parties. Sacchito, Eleonora, Feena, Alicia, Shiela, Lily, Lyla, Luciana, Aegina, Miranda, Fenrir, Izumi, Lyzz, Ludmila, Shina, and Sasha are heading to the emergency meeting that the Papaldia Empire's Emperor currently led. Sofya, Freya, Maya, Cecilia, Lyrallei, MacMillan, Yuuna, Shikami, Hakuren, Lyzz, Sionx, and Willem are heading to the Senate chamber to capture the Senates. Shiki, Zilva, Silvano, and Shiki's Zealot Strike Team are putting the palace guards to sleep on their way to put the Celestina Empire's banner outside the castle. Armada will be heading into the emergency meeting's rooftop, and Tiamat will be heading into the senate chamber's rooftop.

All teams are using active camouflage, concealing themselves. They make their way to the designated area and will appear when the time is ripe.

--

The Verlaine Kingdom, Rose Palace, Press Conference Room

Shiki and the Main Councils have instructed Rosaria to incite more rebellion on the Papaldia Empire's territory. After the decisive victory five days ago over a large Operation, Operation: Terror Snatcher, she finishes her work to make a speech to incite further rebellion.

"Let's spark the flames of the rebellion."

Rosaria gathers her courage to address the colony of the Papaldia Empire to incite the rebellion. Former King Daara, the 19th, looks up at her daughter. He was proud of her daughter's achievements, putting hope to Shiki and Rosaria to open a new Age of Prosperity at the Kingdom of Verlaine.

The media gathers at the conference room. They place everything to broadcast and record it, such as magical communications to transmit audio and even videos, while the Celestina Empire is set with drone cameras to get her the best view when she was about to give her speech.

Rosaria will make her speech once the Main Council gives them a cue to start broadcasting it live through the entire colony of the Papaldia Empire.

--

The Papaldia Empire, Imperial Palace, Meeting Room

A morning emergency meeting... all of the country's top management officials were present, and this meeting would determine the will of the empire as a whole. The main topic of the meeting was what to do about Celestina.

The people participating included:

· Emperor Ludius

· Remille, a member of the imperial family