Chapter 50 - The Royal Wedding

Celestina Empire, Regnieburg, Lumiere Station, 23rd December 1526 / 227

"Let's depart."

The Main Council rode the Galaxy Railways by purchasing resident-class, with Blate as the destination. The room was comfortable enough, and it has a special code that allows the Main Council to travel between the resident room and the station through a small portal. They can't teleport back to the palace due to regulations, and they have to use the portal provided on the station to return to the palace.

The trip went smooth as planned, as Shiki and Rosaria were already at the Kingdom of Verlaine three weeks ago. Preparing for their wedding as the citizens of Blate were excited to see the wedding day.

The Kingdom of Verlaine, 25th December 1526 / 227

It's been a month since Rosaria earned an MSc degree in Politics and International Relationships. Not only was she able to earn the Master's Degree in a year and a half, but she also earned an MSc degree in Business and Management. She attends the Business and Management degree in secret until Alicia discovers one of the assignments is using her student number on Business and Management Student. Surprisingly, Rosaria earned the Honoris Causa title after her dissertation received a very positive review from academics.

The citizens are gathering to participate in this day, where the Verlaine Kingdom will become a part of the Celestina Empire through a wedding. Rosaria wears a beautiful yet elegant white bridal dress. When she visits the wedding clothes shop at Celestina, she immediately picks the dress that suits her.

Instead of black and white rose patterns at both waists, she embedded the rose with the red flame color, signaling her status as a Queen and her class as a Fire Wizard. The skirt's right side has a black rose sewed on it, while the left side has a white rose stitched on it, symbolizing the identity of the Verlaine Kingdom. The white silk covers her chest down to her waist, as she refuses to wear any covering on her shoulder.

Inside the palace, the Main Council, Main Advisor, and the Eclipse Empire royals attend the wedding day. Reynes and Dawn did not forget to participate in this event, as he was grateful that Shiki finally found someone he loved.

"It's too bad I can't tease him anymore..."

"Dear. Please don't."

Shiki was nervous inside the changing room as he wore a military tuxedo with the Order of Valkyrie robe. His left chest was decorated by medals achieved throughout the campaign for thousand years before serving Celestina. Some of the medals he uses are:

· Celestina High Council Command

· Imperial Legion of Honor with three bars

· War Maidens Squadron

· Yggdrasil Valkyrie Cross with three bars

· Imperial Campaign Master with three bars

· Order of Valkyrie

· Order of Sevis

A five-star rank of Navy embedded his shoulder pads and neck while he also wears Knight Grand Cross's riband of the Order of Valkyrie, the highest military award from the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz when he serves Reynes as Special Operations Commander during his reign as Great King of Yggdrasil.

"No need to be nervous, Shiki. We're rooting for your relationship with her."

"Reynes... I..."

"It's too bad I can't tease you anymore. Maybe we can get a drink someday?"

"Well... If I can build this Kingdom into the age of prosperity, I will have a drink with you."

"Lookin' forward to it."