Chapter 9 - Preparation for Operation: Bag and Drag

Two personnel saw Wrangler and the Wyvern fled. His piloting abilities can be comparable to the grade of Red Wings Dragon Rider by Celestina's personnel, if he can be recruited, he should be able to shoot down the missiles with rifles in hand. Their LFIM-92 Stinger fired by a Celestina soldier is tracking Wrangler with a laser designator, miraculously collided with a metal object, setting off its contact fuze, and explodes before it can hit him.

Wrangler flies to the west. He didn't understand how the missile didn't catch him. The charm his wife had given him fell off at some point without him knowing, The magic communications tool was also broken too due to the shockwave.

"Was it... my wife, who saved me?" He muttered.

!!!??

He had an ominous feeling and look up at the sky. A large number of something was flying far above his head, leaving white trails behind them as they raced west at unbelievable speed.

--

Celestina Imperial Space Command, 1st Shock Troopers Division Headquarters

"They've taken the bait..."

They watch soldiers numbered 150,000 stationed 20km away from their Headquarters. Along with it, is 100 Wyverns. It's most likely the rest of 150 Wyverns are stationed at the capital. They've been stationed there to ensure that the coalition army consists of Celestina, Tibetain, and Quila Army are kept in check.

"Sofya and Feena have done their job really well, I must say. She also dispatches some Medical Corvettes to help them in trauma healing."

"Trauma damage is... very difficult to heal. Not to mention they also are able to witness the terror in front of their eyes when their comrades are being slaughtered by the 4th Artillery Regiment."

"We've also sent the proposal to the Qua-Toyne government to capture King Louria. If they approve it, we can prepare ourselves to make an Operation: Bag and Drag."

"So, when it will happen?"

"As soon as the 4th Artillery Regiment make their move."

"About the king, hmm..."

Freya was curious about what Maya was thinking.

"What do you want with the King?"

"I wonder if I can do several experiments on him..."

Freya smacks Maya's head with her staff. She won't let her do as she please with HVT (High Valuable Target).

"Hey! I told you before to talk about it with Alicia beforehand. Don't even think about assembling your personnel to conduct a mind-control experiment against the prisoners!"

"Owie...!!"

Then, they saw a hundred wyvern is coming to them. Alicia already instructs them to shoot down on sight, meaning she got what she needed for.

"Alright then."

Freya assembles the units and Maya also prepares to attack.

"All units!! We will advance to the Louria Capital immediately!! Let's wipe them out!!"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

The soldiers immediately gear up and the Anti-Aircraft Batteries already swat the Wyverns. They immediately advance to crush the Louria Army and advance towards the capital.

--

Louria Army, Eastern Subjugation Army

"What happened?!" Lieutenant General Ardem asked angrily.