Chapter 49 - Daily Life of The Main Council

20th August 1525 / 226, 4 AM, Ragnarok Palace

A figure of four shadows is sneaking through defenses to the Ragnarok Palace. They make all their way to the hall where Sofya is currently sleeping with Armada and Tiamat after both of the latter want Sofya to pamper them both. Sofya wakes up and stretches, but she senses some friendly magic aura waiting at the door. Armada and Tiamat prepare a room for Sofya, as they want her to come by should either Armada or Tiamat, or both of them request her to pamper them.

"Hey, wake up. Time for the morning session."

Armada and Tiamat had just got used to the Main Council's daily routine outside wartime. Every morning, except for the weekend, they woke up and trained themselves in the early morning.

"Mmmhh..."

Sofya went into a closet to change her nightdress into a training suit. Once Armada and Tiamat are fully awake, they also change their dress into a training uniform.

"The ladies first."

"Huh?"

Tiamat was curious why Sofya wanted her to take point, and she found the answer when she opened the door. Both twins, Luciana and Aegina, and Lily and Lyla, are waiting in the hall. They tease Tiamat as Lily and Lyla show her the board that was written, "A dragon, but it's an old hag~," and Luciana and Aegina are face-teasing her.

"You...!"

Triggered, Tiamat quickly chases both twins to the portal while Sofya only giggles as she prepares some refreshments and breakfast.

"Go on ahead without me. I will be joining in an hour."

Armada joins the training session to split himself into dozens of mirror images on the training world. In the training world, the planet is indestructible regardless of how hard the strike will be. Since it was made for training, Armada can already sense a lot of destruction path because Tiamat is chasing Twin Rabbits and Twin Valkyries when he enters the training field.

On the other field, the entire Main Council from Sacchito, Alicia, Eleonora, Freya, Feena, Maya, Cecilia, and Shiela are ready to fight him. Those outside the Main Council that join the session are Ludmila Obertas, Tohriu Shiki, Rosaria Verlaine, Sasha Sylwinder, and Randgris Flauvel.

"Let's begin the training session."

With their equipment ready, they are attacking Armada from all sides.

It becomes a daily routine for the Main Council to train their strength, body, and mind. The Main Advisors sometimes come by to attend the practice, but they got their own schedule for the training.

Three Hours Later, fifteen minutes before 8 AM

It was brutal training, and yet nobody was complaining about it. Armada intensified the training, as Randgris currently reached Mach 5 in natural speed, an increase in Mach 2 after rigorous training. Those who attend training always want to get stronger since they will always think that there are always people who are stronger than them, with Armada and Tiamat as an example.

The surface of the planet slowly disintegrates into pieces as the fight continues. Sofya supports the team, but on one occasion, Armada took this chance to attack her to see if she was prepared to defend herself, which she did. With high efficiency, Shiki always finds an opening to land a killing blow on Armada, but his sense of presence eclipses his. Shiki wants to increase his stealth skill further so he can assassinate more people without being noticed should he decide to go to the front line.

Upon the bell is ringing, the session is over, and everyone gathers for review. Tiamat, as always, carries the half-dead Twin Valkyries and Twin Rabbits to them so that Sofya can treat them immediately.