Battle of Mu Northern Sea

Due to my laptop is currently malfunctioned, I'm unable to work at full capacity.

If you wish to donate to help me get back on the writing, I'll appreciate it. I'm currently accepting donations at Paypal.

--

The Celestina Empire, Flauvel Combat Fleet, flagship Aegis Wing, One Hour before the cyclone hits the fleet

"Ma'am. When can we advance the ship? It will be an hour before the cyclone hits our position."

An officer asks Rangdris about her plan to fight the Gra Valkas Empire. The crew aboard Valkyrie-class Cruiser, Aegis Wing, also wonder the same thing. Randgris looks at the map displayed by the holo table, observing the situation.

"We will move under the cyclone. Since the Gra Valkas Empire's fleet outnumbers us, and if we drag the fight long enough, we will lose some of our fighters by the natural phenomenon such as thunder."

Even though the Valkyries are the champions of the sky, cyclones and thunderstorms are their natural enemy. Like aircraft, flying inside the cyclone or thunderstorm can destroy the aircraft and kill anyone on board. Even though the Valkyrie has lighting resistance, they can't withstand natural lighting strikes.

"Besides, we have the Undines ready to assist us sailing in the ocean. With their assistance, we will know where our ship will go with less problem."

Ever since the end of the Third Interstellar War, the Undines and Valkyries are now complementing each other to fill their respective roles. The Undines will handle the ocean while the Valkyries handle the airspace. For Celestina, they're the backbone and the ace of the sea and the sky.

Ever since Celestina has developed into the Empire, where it has the power to dominate the other nations at St. Celestina Planet, it's not a surprise when the Main Council leaves them be. Furthermore, Randgris can hone her skill further after Reynes reassign her to lead the Battle Group Scharlwarltz at Celestina when he and Shina are unavailable to command.

Randgris wishes to restart her career, with Reynes immediately sent her to the Celestina Royal Military Academy at the Territory of Rawley. As for right now, she serves as an Admiral of the Celestina Empire and takes command of the Battle Group Scharlwartlz as Field Commander.

Ninety Minutes Later

"All LSF-4 are airborne, Ma'am! They're now traversing through the surface of the sea."

"Good. Follow Lapis and other Undines through the ocean. Have the weapons ready for combat."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

On the sea, Lieutenant Lapis is navigating the ocean along with her unit. Ishiene is currently keeping an eye on the Gra Valkas Empire's Battle Group 88th, where the fleet is now heading towards the Holy Milishial Empire. Along with her is a Regiment-size Undines from the 2nd "Ocean Crystal" Division.

The 1st Valkyrie DESRON is getting a hard time breaking through the ocean. No ships ever dare to set sail under this weather; even the Container ship must lay anchor or fill the water ballast for extra weight to withstand the cyclone if they didn't have Undines guide them. Following the route provided by Lapis and the mermaids, Randgris and her combat fleet continue to traverse through the storm.

"Cyclone rating?"

"Category three, ma'am."

"Stay at fifty kilometers per hour. The engine must remain at such power. Tell the research unit to collect data from this cyclone."

"Right away."

Another crew makes a report, "Water Ballast is at seventy percent, Ma'am. I'll keep an eye on it as the weather develops."