Chapter 18 - A Visit to Mu

Great Eastern Conference, Qua-Toyne Principality, 15th November 1523

A conference was convened to discuss the major events occurring around the world. The participants were from all countries outside the civilized areas. Since the one proposing the conference was a "barbarian country," the superpower Papaldia Empire and the other Third Civilization countries chose not to attend, labeling the conference unnecessary and meaningless. Because of the lack of representation from the civilized areas, the participating countries talked relatively openly about their intentions, unlike previous conferences of this nature. Normally, the main topics of discussion all centered around the Papaldia Empire, but this time was different; the focus was on the sudden rise of the new country "Celestina."

Outside the meeting venue, Celestina has put some securities, but the securities are not from the military, rather, it was from the Adventurer Guild. They are ranged around D Rank to B Rank since the region was secured and primarily tasked to maintain security. With a Battalion-sized adventurer, they chat with each other while watching the surroundings. The one who put this request is no other than the Main Council itself. Emperor Hillem already prohibits any military personnel unless it was a warzone or a country that requires high-detailed security.

Celestina dispatch the female diplomat, Michelle LaCroix to attend it.

"We shall now begin the Great Eastern Conference."

Representatives from each country contributed to any information they had about Celestina. These were the main points of interest:

- Celestina is an emerging country that suddenly appeared in the Great East. By their own admission, they were suddenly transported to this world from a different world. However, there are no historical examples of this happening, only myths and legends.

- They were first encountered by a Rodenius farming nation, the Principality of Qua-Toyne when one of their dragon riders spotted a Celestina iron dragon.

- Celestina requested an enormous amount of food and offered to export national infrastructure improvements to Qua-Toyne in exchange.

- At that time, Rodenius's strongest country, the Kingdom of Louria, declared war on Qua-Toyne, Quila, and Tibetain.

- Celestina allied itself with Qua-Toyne and fought against Louria. In all likelihood, the impetus behind this decision was to protect the food supplies from the Louria.

- In initiative, Celestina dispatches at least 25,000 personnel to protect Gim and 8 Warships to protect Port Town Mayhark.

- In the Great Naval Battle of Rodenius, the Celestina Imperial Space Command Navy only sent eight ships, but they repelled Louria's fleet of 5,000 ships, capturing 2,000 of them, in addition to eliminating a large wing of wyverns.

- In the ground war, there was a battle at the border of the Qua-Toyne town of Gim where Celestina's forces completely Eliminated Louria's ground force, which essentially decided the war. According to many Qua-Toynian citizens who witnessed this battle, their fearsome explosive magic caused "a volcano to erupt beneath the Louria camp."

- During the incident at the Kingdom of Selarong's Military Festival, Celestina captured two squadrons of wyvern lords sent by the Papaldia imperial oversight army's eastern fleet.

By the time this information was compiled, the heroic stories of Celestina's feats were gradually becoming acknowledged as fact and not just hearsay.

"Because there are so many countries in attendance that have already formed diplomatic ties with Celestina, we believe we have established a common perception that the country of Celestina is tremendously strong."