Chapter 2. Watch it. (her pov)

I wake up to an annoying sound coming from the edge of my bed and see that it's my alarm.
"Ughhhhhh god whyyyy!" I groan so loud it's almost a yell. I quickly step out from bed regretting even getting up.

I walk to my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth then hop in the shower cleaning off the dried blood from my hands and under my fingernails that I was too tired to clean last night. It wasn't mine, sadly I didn't even get hit, the man I went against was weak, too weak, he was too easy and it wasn't as fun knowing I wouldn't get hit. I mostly fight men because they're more challenging and they underestimate me so it's funny proving them wrong by hearing the beautiful sound of the bones breaking in my hands and listening to their screams and pleads to get me to stop.

Once I get done I quickly dry myself leaving in the bun not caring less and going into my room where I get dressed in well what I deem to be a casual outfit. I have on a black T-shirt with tight light colored skinny jeans that hug me in the right areas then I slip on my black converse and leave with my bag and keys and a banana.

When I arrived and parked I had walked out of my car and I just kept getting looked at... I hate stares and glares and winks all of it is so gross and not that I'm self conscious I just think people are creepy. I ignore them and keep walking my hot ass to the office.

"Hi you must be new what is your name miss?" The lady at the office asks in a kind voice.

"Oakley Raven." I say coldly internally rolling my eyes.

"Ahh okay Miss Raven here you go." She says handing me my schedule.

"Thanks." I mutter quietly knowing she could hear me as I turn around and go to my first class which I see is math.

Great math at goddamn 8:30 in the morning just perfect I thought angrily as I studied the schedule intensely. As I look up I see eyes on me and at this point I don't even care or feel bothered enough to do anything or even give my time to look at these pathetic people. When the bell rang I was a minute late due to my slow walking pace dreading each step I took.

"Hey there you must be new! I'm Mr.Lukas your math teacher," He said enthusiastically as I walked inside, "can you stand up here and tell us your name and something about you?" He asked perking one eyebrow up as he was curious of my response.

"Ok hi I'm Oakley and..." I pause thinking about one thing about me that sounded remotely normal then I just give up, "and I don't like small talk." I say as I walk to the back of the classroom and take the seat by the window seeing the start of a rain storm as the clouds got grey and droopy and there was water sprinkling from the sky.

"Okayyy nice to meet you Oakley and good to know." Mr. Brown says nervously chuckling.

When class was finally over I went to my locker and saw the combo written small on the bottom of my schedule 7-24-12. When I closed it I went to my car and skipped Language Arts. Fun fact I am very good at all the subjects in school, advanced in all the classes but I decided to stick to the normal because homework is easy and so is passing. After the period was over I looked at the clock on my car and saw that it was lunch time so I went back in grabbing lunch money from my locker.

When I walked into the cafeteria people stopped to look and stare at me when I saw something fly right next to my face and I look to see a table full of boys trying not to laugh and act like nothing happened. I knew it was an apple because of all the trays filled with the same red fruit. I calmly walked over there and the two in front of me had a good amount of hair on the top of their heads and I placed both hands down one on each head and yank to where their head goes far back now looking up at me. I see them wince in pain and a dangerously nasty grin spread across my face as I see a small amount of fear in their eyes.

"Now can you tell me who threw that apple at me?" I ask in a horrifying sweet voice.

"He did it!" They say at the same time.

I scoot them over and sat between them facing them but my butt on the table. I wrap my small hands around their throats and my grin spreads wider seeing the red in their checks and eyes.

"Do it again and your tracheas will be pulled out both of your throats and shoved so far up your ass you wouldn't be able to breathe. Understand?" I ask with the same scary sweet tone and they both nod quickly as I release and everyone gasps holding the breaths they most likely didn't know they were holding by the expressions on their face.

As I walk away this tall man around a foot taller than me plows into my shoulder I keep walking as he turns around and says "Hey!" aggressively in a low raspy voice.

I turn around seeing the most iced out Hazel gaze filled with anger due to my running into him, and I return the same emotion saying "Watch it." And I keep walking.