Chapter 54. Preping (her pov)

I'm scared. No regret just nervous. Tomorrow is the day I give my last name to someone who loves me. I never thought I'd ever say that but it's all so surreal. Today was the day I woke up and left going to a hotel where I'd meet Nadia and Jonah. I couldn't see Jax till I walk down the isle tomorrow and all the invites are set out.

Many from the Underground are coming but only those we'd call friends. My dress and shoes came and god it's all ridiculously beautiful. The hair dresser and makeup artist will be here tomorrow morning and I am literally dying.

Jonah will be doing my nails today and he showed me his glitter shoes.

I was driving my way up to the hotel. The place is about 15 from the venue but over an hour from our house. I was singing to get my mind off of everything because this is insane. But I couldn't be happier.

I got to the hotel and Jonah was already there squealing like a girl and I smiled as I ran to him and jumped in him in a big hug.

"Hi bitch!" He said high pitched as I stood back on the floor.

"Hey baddie." I said back and Nadia scared me as she ran behind me and hugged me.

"Hi soon to be Mrs. Holten." She said and I smiled at the thought.

"Hey baby." I said and we signed in heading to our room.

"What time is it?" I asked not knowing how long I'd slept in. Jax was already gone this morning.

"It is 3:30 sweets." Jonah said and I started laughing.

"What's wrong?" Nadia said and when we walked into the room I took a breath.

"I woke up so late." I said and they giggled.

"I didn't think it was that funny." Jonah said and I shrugged.

"It's not I'm just nervous." I said and then he actually laughed.

"Alright what is the nail agenda?" Jonah asked pulling stuff out and setting it on the bed.

"Surprise me." I said and he smiled as Nadia blindfolded me.

"Kinky." I said and they busted into laughter.

"I mean if that is what your into I can keep it in mind. Jax doesn't have to know." Nadia whispers in my ear making me laugh even harder.

"Damn Oakley babe you got game." Jonah said and I smiled.

~~~

It's been about an hour and Nadia had done my toes to the colors of Jonahs nail surprise.

"Alright hun take a look."

Holy shit. It was a lot to explain but so damn beautiful.

"I love them but this is the only time I allow bright shit

"I love them but this is the only time I allow bright shit." I said studying them then looking at my feet to see that light blue on them.

"I know I had to take advantage." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

~~~ Fast Forward a while lol sorry

"I'm getting married today bitches." I scream as I get in the shower.

Nadia and Jonah were in here too getting ready before the people come over.

"Yes baby!" Jonah squealed. But little did he know about Milos plan. Hehe.

I got out and Nadia smirked at my nudeness.

"I know right I'm so hot." I said and she winked.

"Yea you are Jax is a lucky man. If he doesn't satisfy you, you can always come to me. Or on me." She said making Jonah freeze.

"Clever baby girl but not clever enough." I said as I pressed a light kiss to her cheek.

I walked out to open the door and see the stylists and Maggie.

Maggie squeaked and hugged me as the other two introduced themselves.

"I'm Mel the hairstylist." She said and I smiled as I shook her hand.

"I'm Levi the Make-up artist." He said hugging me instead and I hugged back.

"Are you French?" I asked hearing a strong accent.

"Oui." He said and I smiled as they came in.

"We will get the stuff set up quickly." They said as they went into the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and I walked into the bathroom seeing a bunch of stuff on the counters.

It took a while but I seem to be done and I feel beautiful.

(Imagine black hair)

Maggie got me into my dress and I looked absolutely gorgeous I just hated the unnaturalness of the make-up

Maggie got me into my dress and I looked absolutely gorgeous I just hated the unnaturalness of the make-up. I could handle it though.

Jonah got into his fancy yet funny suit. Nadia got into a cute knee length grey dress and we were already.

I'm so scared but so ready.

Here I go. Getting fucking MARRIED.