Chapter 44. Intimacy (his pov)

Sexual Content warning most of chapter!
Enjoy😉

She walked toward me and placed her hands on my chest but kept her strong eye contact with me and it turned me on even more. I studied her face, her eyes, lips, nose, god I can't wait to take her to get piercings it'll look so hot.

"So pretty." I whispered placing my palm on her cheek and she leaned into my touch making me smile.

She got on her tippy-toes and kissed me gently before leaning down and getting on her knees.

She pulled my boxers down and my erection sprung up and hit my stomach making her grin. She grabbed my dick with her small hand and started stroking it making me groan in the pleasure she gave me. Her touch was euphoric and it was something to enjoy and savor. I felt her lick my tip and I pulled my head down to look at her and she was making strong eye contact with me as she took my length into her throat.

I stared at her as her eyes began watering as she choked my whole dick down her small throat. One of my hands went to her throat feeling the bulge I created. She backed her head up and took a few breaths as she started sucking on my tip. I had to taste her now. My mouth was eager for her taste and I had to give in to what it wanted.

I picked her up and pushed her onto a wall and started kissing her. I moved down to her neck sucking and licking the skin. She was biting her lip and every moan she held back made me grow angry.

"Stop hiding your noise from me Oakley." I said raspy and angrily.

The second I connected myself back to her neck she let out a moan and it made me so happy. She sounded so beautiful in her state of pleasure. I moved down and kissed the placed where her breasts peaches from her bra. Her skin was so soft and so silk like. I reached my hands behind her back and quickly unclamped her bra. I pulled the straps off and let it fall to the floor.

God she could never get old. Her body gets me every time. I feel like she was sculpted out to perfection just for me. I grabbed both breasts in each hand and put my mouth on one of her small nipples and began sucking and nibbling creating all sorts of amazing sounds from Oak.

I then placed kissed down her stomach until I reached the line in which my boxers were and I pulled them down revealing the black panties underneath. I looked up at her and smirked before pulling down the underwear as well revealing her beautiful sex. Her wetness was dripping down her gorgeously pale thighs.

"So wet baby." I said and she whimpered.

I grabbed one of her legs and put it on my shoulder as I went in and licked the delicious dripping juice off her thighs.

"Mmmm you taste so good beautiful." I said as I connected my mouth to her clit and sucked hard making her jump and moan loudly. I sucked harder and I could tell she didn't know what to do with her hands so as I held one of her legs I let my other hand grab hers and I placed them on my hair letting her pull a bit. That hand then made way to one of her breasts. I grabbed it and pinched the nipple hearing a yelp.

My tongue traced her folds and her clit moving back and forth then I put my tongue up and inside her entrance making her grip my hair harder. Her legs started shaking and I could feel her first orgasm come along and shutter out of her making her scream my name. God I will never get tired of hearing that.

I let her ride out her high and then I stopped and stood up pressing my lips hard onto hers and both of our tastes combined making me more aroused than I already was. I picked her up and took her upstairs to our room keeping our mouths connected and our clothes downstairs.

I layer down on the bed so she'd be on top and it was such a beautiful sight. She straddled my waist so her pussy was on my dick and she started grinding making my head fall back and she went faster but then just stopped and I lifted my head in anger but calmed when I saw her sitting up a little and lining me up with her entrance before she sat down and tightness overwhelmed my dick making me moan loudly.

She started riding me fast and she sat all the way to where our skin clapped together and our chorus of moans filled my room. I felt close and I knew she was too so I grabbed her and pulled her under me and started pounding hard feeling and hearing her intense orgasm but I held mine and kept going hearing scream because she was being over-stimulated and the screams sounded so good making me go harder and her nails dug into my back and I felt the cuts but I loved that she was marking what was hers and only hers.

When I couldn't hold it anymore I came inside of her and rid out my high. When I finished I pulled out and kissed my girl taking her to pee and we both showered before going to bed.

This was an amazing and I was glad to experience it with my Oakley.