Chapter 56. Finale (his pov)

The beginning of this chapter is seggzy time sooo you have been warned:))

We were shown our cabin and got inside.

We had waited for people to leave and I honestly was so excited for tonight. As I said and I still mean it, I can never get tired of touching and hearing Oakley like I do. Being with her is a gift I never want taken for granted or returned.

I grabbed her waist and she smiled at me before biting her lip. Damn.

"God damn baby." I said as she walked over to the bed. The swaying of her hips were unintentional and all natural but the way she walked in this dress made her movements perfectly visible and seductive. I felt myself grow very hard and my pants became suffocating.

"Come here handsome." She whispered while placing herself in the edge of the bed and I listened. I stood to where my knees were straddling her small legs and my belt was eye level with her.

Perfect.

She took took off her vail and took her hair out of the bun and curls hit her waist. When she was done she threw the hair stuff of the floor and started undoing my belt finally giving me all her attention.

She pulled out my already hard dick as my pants fell to the floor and smiled but the smile quickly left her face as she started sucking on my tip placing her piercing on my slit and I groaned at the pressure. I gently grabbed her hair and held it behind her head but I didn't push her because I knew she'd get down there herself.

"Teasing bitch." I moaned breathless.

"You chose to make this teasing bitch your wife so shut the fuck up before I stop." She said and giggled before taking all my dick at once.

"God I fucking love you." I whisper as she came back to my tip and laughed.

"Love you more." She said but I didn't let her go back instead I picked her up and had us switch positions to where I was sitting and she was standing.

"Strip slowly please." I said with a smirk and she smiled. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra but I was betting on nipple covers.

She took off a strap and slowly the other while making complete eye contact with me. I kept my eyes in hers until she shimmied out of the dress.

The white underwear caught my eye due to its laciness and the fact it was see through showing my favorite dessert.

"Come." I said and she did without hesitation.

I spread my legs so she could stand right between them and she did. One of my hands was wrapped around her back while the other was going up the back of her newly shaved thigh. So soft.

As I was feeling her skin n her back and thigh she grabbed my hair and pulled it back having her mouth meet mine. I let her tongue roam and claim my mouth but before she pulled out I gently bit her piercing making her smile before she kissed me once more and got my bottom lip between her teeth making me groan.

When she let go of my hair I kissed between her perfect breasts and peeled the nipple covers off with my teeth. I spit both of them out and threw them on the floor before both of my arms snaked around her back and held her close while I latched onto one of her beautifully pierced nipples. I sucked and nipped at it making her moan as I moved to the other doing the same action.

I pulled her onto me and laid myself down on the bed so she would be on top of me.

"Take off your panties and sit your gorgeous ass on my face." I said and she smiled in surprise.

She quickly got out of her underwear and I did grabby hands wanting to help her get on me faster and she let me. She sat herself on my face and both of my hands traveled up her stomach and to her breasts and massaged them as I started licking her folds. My tongue began gently circling her clit in a teasing motion.

"Jax!" She squealed as I began to apply more pressure to her clit and I felt her trying to move away from me but I quickly moved my hands to her hips and wrapped an arm around each thigh attaching her to my face as I then dipped my tongue into her entrance letting her relax a bit from the intense pressure.

As I kept tongue fucking her I felt her about to reach her first climax and she began moaning loudly before screaming out. I drank her up like my favorite up of juice. So good.

"Good girl baby." I said as I flipped us over to where I was on top and she was on her back.

I attached my lips to hers and kissed her as I lined myself up to her pussy and went in without warning causing her to scream. It was a pleasure scream from the euphoric pain and I didn't give her time to readjust because my dick didn't have the patience and he told me so himself.

Her nails dug into my back creating marks that I know I'll treasure later. I thrusted hard into her like I never have before and I could see that she was taken by surprise.

"Why.the.f-uck.did.you.hold.back.be-GOD-fore.now?" She said between thrusts.

"Because this has to be a memorable night. God you feel so amazing wrapped around me like that Oakley shit!" I groaned as I felt my climax come faster than I anticipated.

"I love you." I whispered as I watched her eyes flutter shut.

"Love ya." She said quickly before falling asleep.

~~~10 Years Later

"Goddamnit bitch get out of here before my wife kills your dumb ass!" I yelled to a client Oakley has. Such a pervert.

"What happened love he stormed out all mad and scared?" Oak said handing me a coffee at our desks.

"He tried to pay me over 100k to be able to fuck you what the hell was I supposed to do other than be rude!" I said and she walked over to me.

"Baby boy calm down. We aren't 18 anymore babe we're I don't know almost 30 running one of the biggest empires. We can't just threaten people like we used to even if it's fun. That's what underground is for." She said and I took a breath as she fixed my tie.

"I'm too old for that shit it's not my fault you look the same as when I met you just hotter." I complained.

"Your right it isn't. But the day is almost over I love you!" She said before pecking my lips.

"I love you more Oakley Holten." I said with a smile.

"Knock knock bitches!" I heard Jonah yell.

"Just go in!" Milo groaned making Oak laugh.

"Manners baby." Jonah said before walking in.

"Hi boos!" Jonah said as Milo and him walked in.

"AUNTIE OAK!" Mandy runs in an Oakley picks her up with a big smile.

"Daddy and dadda though I could come and cheer you two sad slugs up!" Manda says and Milo scowls at Jonah.

"No it was Daddas idea I thought you had to much candy Mandy." Milo said and Jonah laughed.

"Oh cheer up buttercup the girls 9 she's a big girl!" Jonah said and I laughed as Oak passed my niece to me.

"Hi uncle J." She said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi baby girl. Your eyes look amazing with your dress today." I said. Manda looked a lot like Milo but tanner. Their egg donor was light skin as Jonah is but Mandy still carried Milos blue eyes.

"Thank you!" The small girl said as she giggled and jumped down from my arms back to Jonah and Milo.

"Alright guys well we have to get back to work but I will make time to see you soon baby!" Oakley said and Mandy nodded quick.

"Bye you old farts." She whispered as she ran down the hall of our building.

"He thought her that!" Milo and Jonah said pointing at each other before running.

"YOU DUMBASSES HAD MY OWN NIECE INSULT ME!" Oakley said as she ran chasing after them leaving me to laugh.

I loved my family with all of my heart and I love that somethings never change.

A/N
Ahhhhh the end has come! Bitch I'm cryinggg! Thank you all for reading and please tell me how my book was!
This was my first story and I am a little to attached to the characters to make another story yet.
I love you all!🥺🥺😭😭😭