Chapter 41. Sudden Choice (his pov)

It's been a few weeks and Oakley looked almost normal again. She's been eating little by little and she's almost her old weight and she looks happier.

I've been thinking of ways to propose because I love her so much and I know it might be too soon but we both have emancipation's and I don't want to go without her.

I am going rig shopping with Milo and Jonah is staying with Oak.

"You ready?" Milo asked.

Ever since I told him he's been a little off. I hope he isn't mad.

"Yea." I mumbled and we got to my car.

"Milo?" I started.

"Hmm?"

"Do I have your blessing? I mean I just hope you aren't mad at me."

"You have my blessing yes of course it's just weird. Oakley is like a little sister to me and just imagining her getting married is such a big thing. I'm happy about this but you have to give me time to process." Milo said in a low voice.

"That's fine and thank you."

"Always mate."

~~~

We got to the ring place and we looked through a bunch of rings and Milo all of a sudden called me over.

"Jax come here."

"What? Find one?"

"Yes Oak has always liked simple and classic and this screams Oakley."

"Wow. It does." I said surprised on how well I could imagine her wearing that.

It had a simple diamond band and it had a diamond that was surrounded by mini diamonds making a square shape.

"How much is that one?" Milo asked pointing at the ring although money isn't an issue.

"$3,350 sir." The jeweler said and we looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll get it." I said and he nodded before coming and unlocking the ring.

"Ring size?" He asked and I blanked but Milo had it.

"7" he said and the man went into the back and came out with the ring that was in the right size I guess.

"Thanks." I said as I handed the amount in cash.

~

"What do you want to go eat?" Milo asked and Italian sounded great.

"Italian?"

"Good choice."

I drove to the nearest Olive Garden and we got seated.

"What can I get you to drink?" A waitress asked training her eyes on Milo.

"Water." He said in a cold voice.

"You?" She asked looking at me almost trying to eye fuck me.

Ew.

"Coke." I said keeping my face frozen.

"Mmm be out soon." She said before walking away.

"The woman's a clown." Milo said making me smirk.

"They usually are." I said and he nodded as a server brought the salad and breadsticks while shredding the cheese.

"Thanks." I said and he left.

"Here's your coke and your water." The waitress said leaning over so her cleavage could spill out of her shirt.

"Button your shirt up." Milo said and she looked confused.

"Is it distracting you?" She said with a smirk.

"No you whore it's disgusting I have a girl and he has a boyfriend no one wants you get over yourself." I said rolling my eyes and she yelped and walked away quickly.

"Bitch." Milo mumbled while eating a breadstick.

Speaking of having a girl she texted me.

O: How's bestie time going?

Me: Great love were just eating now.

O: That's good! When will you be home?

Me: After this😘

O: Okay love you and be safe!

Me: You too and I love you more baby.

"Was that Oak?" Milo said taking a bite of his salad.

"Yea."

"Do you guys want to order?" The waitress came out asking but she was more shy and her shirt was buttoned now.

"Chicken Alfredo." I said and she wrote it down.

"Lasagna." Milo said and she quickly walked away after writing.

When the food came out we just ate in silence and god was the food good. I felt so full after and Milo looked really full.

"You ready?" He asked throwing a $50 on the table only giving the waitress a $1.45 tip.

"Let's go." I said.

~~~

When we got home we walked in and saw Jonah and Oakley asleep cuddling each other.

"Aweee." Milo said looking at me and smiling and I returned it.

"Let's go nap?" I asked and we went upstairs and he went into the guest bedroom and I went into mine.

I fell into a good, full tummy, sleep.

~

When I woke up Oakley and Jonah were making food well mainly Jonah Oakley said she doesn't cook but she helped a bit.

"Smells good what are you making?" I asked walking to Oak and pressing a kiss to her lips and she smiled a beautiful smile making me grin.

"Thanks and I'm making muffins. Oak said she loves chocolate chip muffins so I wanted to test my baking skills." Jonah said with a smile.

"Nice." Milo said coming from the stairs and we all jumped except Oakley.

"Yes sir." Jonah said turning around and smiling at Milo.

"Muffinsss." Oakley sang making us laugh a bit.

God I hope she says yes. I know it's sudden but I can't help it. I need her and if she wants me this will say it all. I just hope she doesn't feel pressured.

A/N
Sorry I didn't update yesterday but I'm also hoping you've liked the story so far and well we will se what happens with Oak and Jax next I guess🤷‍♀️
Thank you all!