Chapter 34. Kitty (her pov)

This chapter contains some sensitive topics.

I apologize for the shortness;)

That night was perfect and I was listening to my favorite songs and being with my favorite person and it was amazing. He made me feel so special in so many ways I've never been before.

When the concert was over we got some funnel cakes and I got nachos. They're were really good here.

We went to a stand and I sat down at the tables provided and he came behind me.

"Hey baby I'm gonna use the restroom." Jax said in my hear and I nodded as he began to walk away.

"Ahhh there's my beautiful birthday girl." A deep disgusting voice says behind me.

"Hey Logan. How's your leg?" I ask not turning around so he couldn't see the fear on my face.

"Good kitten. Really good." He said in a purr like tone.

I saw a few men in black surround me. All of a sudden a cloth was on my nose and mouth and everything went black.

~~~

Where am I? What happened?

Oh god I know this place. It's the basement.

"Hey my kitty. Daddy's gotta good surprise for you." I hear a wretched voice in my ear say.

"Bastard." I mumbled and felt a hard fist to my face. I spat my blood on the floor and smiled at the man wearing black who did that. I saw him shiver.

"Don't call your daddy a bastard." I hear Logan say gently. God I wanted to puke.

"I just did." I said and a hand wrapped around my throat.

"Little girl I only have so much patience. Now be nice." My uncle spat and I felt him tipping my head up so I looked at him and that's when I realized I was fully naked. In front of like 5 men.

Gross.

When he tipped my head up he brushed hair out of my face. I couldn't decipher the look on his face because my view of him was upside down at the moment. He appeared to be smiling.

He lowered his face close to mine and I tried to move but I couldn't move anything. His slimy lips connected to mine in a slobbery kiss and I felt a man come up and touch my nipple making me gasp and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. I kept trying to move but I couldn't so I was stuck there with his hand around my throat and tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and one of his hands snaked around my face and his thumb went into my mouth as he pried it open and spat.

I've never experienced some something so vile in my life. Even as a child he never did that. He came to my front side and let go of my throat as I spat in his face and he winced hard. I heard his nasty chuckle and he just smiled.

I watched as he kneeled down and untied my legs but had his men hold them and 2 were on each leg. They pried them open and he sat between them eye level with my pussy.

He moved foreword and put his mouth on it and started sloppily sucking and licking. I made no noise and my face was as if it was made of stone.

"My god you suck at this." I said scowling and hiding any disgust or fear I may have felt.

He then sucked harder and bit my clit making me jump.

"Bitch!" I said and he chuckled and kept going.

"Kitten I am gonna make you mine. You will forever be with me and don't worry your little boyfriend will be taken care of.

"Please don't hurt him." I said but it was cold and emotionless. I was panicking but I hid it well at the moment.

"Then will you fuck me willingly?" He said with a smile and quirked brow.

"Yes I'll fuck you willingly." I said coldly but mentally throwing up and panicking and wanting to ball my eyes out.

He untied me from my position and I didn't move. I had to do this for my baby boy and I would. He has to stay alive. I know he'll find me.

I hope he will find me.

"Come on my kitten." Logan purred pressing a nasty kiss to my hand before taking it and walking me out of the basement and into his room.

"God I've wanted you like this for the longest time. You're gonna feel amazing on my dick in every way my precious kitty." He said stripping.

Here we go.