Chapter 50. Scattered (her pov)

A/N
This chapter may annoy some people because it's all quick and slurred but I am writing it like that because I'm showing you what's going on inside of Oakleys head and it's all screwed up and scattered a bit.
Thank you.

This morning honestly my head is so foggy and my eyes hurt so bad. I feel almost nothing. The small amount of what I can make out is annoyance. Everything and everyone is annoying me and I just woke up and got in the shower. I don't know but I feel like time doesn't exist and everything is just passing by faster than what it should.

I open the curtain and look at the time and it's 6 in the morning and last night I slept like shit.

I got out of the shower and into some sweats and a sports bra because I have nothing to do today. Jax was still sleeping and he wakes up usually in the next hour and I wanted to go and do something for him because he does so much for me.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed my laptop from the counter and ordered a hold for a chain and bracelet that I knew he'd like from a jewelry store and I'll be going there at 2 today.

I found an Italian restaurant and it opens at noon so I'll call them for reservations. I kept forgetting the time and that nothing is really open except for breakfast places. Although I was wearing a sports bra I chose to get in my car and dig for cash and I had a $50 so I'd get us boba.

I got to the place and for some reason so many people were here. I walked in and people were looking at me like I was nuts and let's be honest I am nuts so surprise surprise.

I got to the register where a tall black haired woman with brown eyes and pasty brown skin stood and she was pretty but she looked like a piece of work.

"Hi ma'am sorry you need a shirt." She said with a smirk.

"No I really don't now take my order." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine what do you want?" She asked with a defeated sigh.

"A strawberry milk boba and a mocha boba." I said and threw the money on the counter.

"Be right out." She said and went to the back.

"What the hell are you all looking at." I spit looking at a group of business women.

"A skank." One of them said and I turned around and grabbed her by the throat picking her up.

"What did you call me love?" I whispered as other people gasped.

She couldn't talk and I picked her up and choke slammed the bitch into the table. The table just broke.

"Anyone else want to make a smart add remark?" I asked and they all shook their heads no.

"Good. Have a great day." I said to the rude girl from the register and took the boba and left.

As soon as I got in the car I took a few breaths and tried to calm myself down. My phone starting ringing and I saw it was Jax.

"Hello?" I said and pushed my head against the steering wheel.

"Where are you?" He said and I sighed taking a look at the clock seeing that it was already 7:15am.

"I'm on my way home I got us bobas." I said and rolled my eyes at the person flipping my off for reversing and cutting them off to get out of the parking spot.

"Oh okay baby I love you." He said and I smiled a bit.

"I love you too." I said and he hung up.

Fuck my life. Fuck people. Fuck women. Fuck men. I hate everyoneeee. Humanity sucks and I hate it all.

I get home and walk into the kitchen where Jax was sitting and on his phone.