Chapter 31. Surprise! (his pov)

It's the day before the party and Jonah is doing Oakleys nails because a week ago when he was supposed to he canceled because Milo was taking him on a date and while they were doing that me and Milo set up my house with some balloons and paper. We both but our wrapped gifts on the table for her. I got her a bathing suit and some jewelry and Milo said his presents to her were a surprise.

We got done setting up and left to head to Milo's house. She is staying there tonight while I'm here so she can have as she calls it "brother and bestie bonding time". Rude.

I was honestly so excited about her birthday. I've never done something like this or loved anyone's birthday so much.

We walked through the door to see Oakley screeching and jumping on me making me fall to the floor.

"Baby my nails are so hotttt!!!!" She said and I couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement.

I picked her up and closed the door setting her on her feet and she held out her hands and they were her signature matte black nails but gold glitter was lined on the bottom of her middle fingers and gold gems were on her ring fingers. It was so pretty. Jonah sure made them sharp though.

 Jonah sure made them sharp though

"I love them baby." I said kissing her knuckles before letting them go and she ran and hugged Jonah making him stumble a bit but he hugged her back.

"This I think is the best thing I've ever seen. My boyfriend and sister hugging and getting along." Milo said looking at them happily. Jonah made him happy and it was amazing. He deserves someone as good as Jonah.

"It's pretty cute." I said with a smirk watching them squeal over her nails.

Jonah came over and gave me a fist bump before pecking a smiling Milo on the lips.

"Aweeee Jonah when you get married can I be a bridesmaid?" Oakley said with her voice and face filled with adoration.

"No sweets you'll be my maid of honor." He said with a grin as his arms wrapped around Milos waist.

"And my best man." Milo said with a smile.

"What about me?" I said fake crying.

"Oh get over it you big baby you can be a bridesmaid." Milo said slapping my back.

"Really?" I said acting excited and they started laughing.

"Imma order pizza what kinda do you want?" Oakley said taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Pepperoni" we all said in unison.

"Okay then." She said ringing the pizza place.

"Get 4 bottles of soda too please all of them Pepsi?" Jonah said as if it was a question.

She nodded and started talking to the people.

Jonah, Milo, and I were just talking about work and that stuff until she got off the phone.