Chapter 46. Boys Planning (his pov)

Keep in mind that this is the same day as the girls so he will come home to see Oak and Nadia sleeping.

I was going to Milo's house this morning and I was able to sleep in a bit I'm assuming Oak left already to meet Nadia because she wasn't here when I woke up.

I got changed into a black tee with black jeans held with a black belt, and I put a few silver chains.

I left the house and went to the gas station where I picked up a coffee and a cream cheese with jalapeño taquito for breakfast

I left the house and went to the gas station where I picked up a coffee and a cream cheese with jalapeño taquito for breakfast. When I was younger I used to eat these every morning with my dad so it was nostalgic. I can't help but think about how much him and mama would love my fiancée.

I drove to Milo's house and finished my taquito but waited to drink my coffee because it was extremely hot.

"Hey bitch!" Jonah said a she opened the door before I could even knock.

"You're energetic." I mumble.

"You know it babayyyyy! I'm the maid of honor so your man gotta look hot." He said making me laugh.

I walked in and Milo was in the kitchen I'm assuming getting coffee because that's what it smelt like.

"Hey mate." Milo said turning to face me with a big smile.

"Why so happy?" I asked looking between him and Jonah.

"This is a big thing Jax! My best friend is marrying my little sister, this is a huge deal." He said sipping his coffee.

"I know I just- it just doesn't seem real yet. It feels surreal. I don't think I've processed that I'm getting married." I said shaking my head and drinking my coffee.

"I get that." Jonah said.

"Well I'm gonna get changed then we will be on our way." Milo said going into his room.

I just sat on the couch drinking my coffee that wasn't so hot anymore but was still warm.

Milo walked out in blue jeans and a grey T-shirt.

"Ready?" He asked and Jonah nodded and I followed them outside into my car.

We headed to a men's tuxedo store and met the taylor measuring us.

"Alrighty groom first." He said as he grabbed a measuring tape.

He sized all of us and then wanted us to pick bows for the collar. Milo and I got black ones and due to Jonah being the maid of honor he got a silver sparkly bow and a pair of matching shoes.

"Alrighty we will submit those and it will be ready by whatever date you make." He said as he typed my number on the computers at the register.

He was right we did have to figure out the date. I honestly am excited to pick the color scheme and the area our wedding will be placed and done.