Chapter 9. There is my Raven (His pov)

While sitting at the bar drinking our drinks Oak told us she was gonna go dance. She walked away in that little white dress that could make any man weak and it definitely got me and I could tell she got Milo a bit. I wanted to just go and touch her and never stop or let her go. I want to pleasure her and push her to her limits. I want anything having to do with her, I feel like I'm in a trance whenever I see her.

I will have her, she knows it. Shes just a little to independent yet to admit it. I'm surprised I have even I mean I have never met a girl and have had feeling for them before. I've hooked up with a good amount sadly from school but I've never looked at them like I do her.

She started dancing and getting lost in the music, her body is just moving with the beat and she isn't even drunk. Wow.

"Hey Milo. Does Oakley drink?" I ask him with full curiosity.

"No she doesn't. All I know and can say is she has a bad past and a lot of it has to do with drinking." He said with a sad look on his face.

I won't ask her I'll have to let her open up. I hope I can be patient enough because I've seen the small scars in her neck that she covers with a thick chained gold necklace. I've just assumed it had to do with her underground fighting.

"How many people has she killed?" I ask quietly to make sure no one hears.

"Uhm in the fight or outside of it?" He asks with his voice full of hesitation.

What?

"Uhm both I guess."

"Okay over all she's killed 46 men, 32 women which 5 we're pregnant." He said with no emotion.

What has happened to this girl? She's only 16!?

Well I look over and I see she is gone. I turned to see the girl bartender also gone. Uh oh.

"Milo the bartender and Oakley are gone." I said nervously.

"No no don't worry it's not Oakley it's what I call her crazy side Raven. Oakley and quiet and psycho and angry. Raven is like another side of her -this is my theory- and I call her that because she goes absolutely off her rocker like in the ring. But then it's like a mix when she is sweet but scary like what she did to the bartender earlier to her face was like a combo." He said laughing. Why is this funny to him?

"I hope you know that the more you get to know Oakley and see her go crazy the sooner you'll just find it funny or normal. Calm down and when you do we will go find her." Milo said calmly. I'm so confused right now.

"So basically she has 2 sides to her?" I ask confused.

"No she doesn't have sides of her, I call her Raven when she goes nuts and I usually call her that in the ring or when I see that she's killed another person. It's just a me thing." He said easing my confusion.

"Oh okay." I said easy taking breaths now.

"Let's go get her." He said laughing and we both stood up and started walking.

Honestly this night has made me desire her more and made me want to know her better.

I know she's psycho but we really aren't that different it's just that I hurt people when I'm mad and she kills them.

The real question is, how hasn't she been put in jail yet?

We walked behind the building and Milo just shushed me and mouthed watch.

I see her white dress now blotched in red and she looked so numb while hitting the girl. I see her hand latch to the girls throat and a smile spread across her face as she digs her nails into the sides of her throat.

"So pretty." Oak or as Milo says Raven said lovingly while wiping the hair from the girls face back with her free hand and then I stepped back and heard a snap and a heavy body drop to the floor. I peeked back over sorta sad I didn't see that part.

"There is my Raven." Milo said stepping out from behind the wall with his arms open.

"Hi! I'm a little bloody. Hey Jax?" She said as she stepped in to hug Milo and I stepped near her so she could see me.

"Yes?" I said smiling at her. To be honest I've seen so many deaths that this one has to be one of the most beautiful I've seen. I just can't help but admire the mess she's made.

Does that make me more crazy? Probably.

"Can you get my purse I brought a change of clothes and wipes." She said kindly to me.

I nod and walk to the car looking at my shirt making sure there isn't any blood on me. I grabbed the purse and stalk back to her.

"Here." I said smiling.

"Thank you. I have a question." She stated as she mumbled for us to turn around and we did.

"Yea?"

"Why didn't you run or get scared or look nervous after seeing what I just did?" She said so confused. That's a really good question though.

"Because I was until Milo talked to me a bit but he explained that this happens sometimes. I've seen many people die so this doesn't bother me too much. Either way I want to know you and I plan on sticking around for a while and getting used to the things you do will be my start." I said awkwardly but I knew she'd be able to hear the sincerely in my voice.

"Okay you guys are good now. And thank you Jax." She said looking at me and I knew it was genuine but it seemed like it was also a warning. That's when I remembered the words from earlier today.

Be careful Jax.

Welp who cares I wanna get lost in her mind, body, and soul. That's all I want and that I will get. Eventually.

A/N
God these people are psycho it's freaking me out haha anyway I just wanted to say I love you guys! Hope you enjoy the story.