Chapter 36. Future Mrs. (her pov)

Triggering sexual content

I had fucked him last night willingly and it was the most disgusting thing ever. The whole time I had to remind myself it was for Jax and that we'd be okay. That he'd be okay.

Right now I'm in the basement again and tied to the bed naked. All of my parts are accessible and it's awful. Nothing of this is fun but I made sure not to do anything because I'd love to piss him off during the forced intimate moments. Speaking of.

"Ahh there's my little kitty." I heard the despicable man say coming over to me.

"How are you?" He said wiping my hair from my face.

"Peachy." I say with no expression. I've never been so cold. Emotionally and physically.

"Good good." He said positioning his tiny dick at my entrance.

"Ahh your so tight for daddy today." He said making me mentally throw up.

"Well at least one of us feels something." I said rolling my eyes then feeling a hand around my throat.

"Don't be rude little girl." He said chocking me while I guess air thrusting I don't know.

"Or what. You'll hit me? Abuse me? Spit on me? Not feed me? I mean you do all that anyways so what would you do?" I said not even caring about anything anymore.

"Shut it." He said covering my mouth with his hand and groaning.

"God daddy's gonna cum in his pussy now okay?" He said filling me with his nasty goo and groaning loudly.

"Now kiss daddy and if you don't my men will find your pretty boyfriend and you know that isn't an empty threat." He said and I wanted to grimace but his mouth was on mine fast and his tongue was all over the place. I just kept my mouth open as he kept going and I just rolled my eyes when he groaned. God this is gross.

After about an hour he pulled away and spit in my mouth and had me swallow it. So disgusting.

"Good job kitten now let me go get you some water." He said and I sighed in relief, I wanted water so much. He only fed me twice a week and gave me water every other day. He said the skinnier I was the more attractive I am. I never believed him. Screw him.

One of his men came down with a a plastic water bottle and handed it to me. I chugged it and it felt so good to drink water.

"Now my sweets daddy's heading to work why not take a little nap?" He cooed as he took the now empty bottle from me.

I nodded and l all the men left me to sleep and I did. It was my only escape for a while and I let it take me.

~

I woke up and the basement was still empty. I was so hungry and exhausted. I did everything in my power to not sob. I just wanted Jax and Milo to come get me. I don't wanna be here.

"Ahh good morning kitten."

"Morning?"

"Yes it's the next day." He said with a small smile.

"Anyway today your getting your wedding dress for our wedding in a week." He said with a smile.

"W-wedding?" I said refusing to let myself panic.

"Yes we will be married and you will be mine." He cooed making me want to beat the living hell out of him.

"No." I said sternly.

"Oh yes." He said laughing.

"No." I said and his laughter disappeared and I felt a sting on my face.

"Don't tell me no little girl. You're mine you always have been and you always will be." He spat and kissed my lips before pulling back and smiling.

"Now tell daddy how much you love him." He said wiping hair out of my face.

"I hate you Logan." I said and his eyes carried a lot of anger.

"We'll work on it pet." He said before untying me and putting on a shock collar and leash.

We walked up into the living room and Jonah was there but his expressions was cold and unreadable.

"Here's the bride." Logan said putting my next to Jonah and I had an expressionless face too.

"Now I'm gonna go to work because this needs to be a surprise for me." Logan said leaving the house but the shock remote with Jonah.

"Oh my god honey. I'm here posing as your tailor and we have to keep the act real you understand?" He whispered with his head down.

"Yes." I said and I felt myself choking up.

"Shhh it's okay," he started in a whisper, "now your the lucky girl who gets to marry Logan huh?" He said in a louder tone faking a smile.

"Yes I am." I said in a small voice.

"Wow. You've lost a lot of weight in 3 days." He said and I nodded. I never went a day without a ton of food so my body wasn't used to this.

He pulled out his phone and texted the boys in front of me. He then silently called Jax and I think he tracked the call so he'd get the location or that's what I'm guessing.

When we were done he had given me a quick hug and left the area and my heart was hurting. I know this was gonna be a process but it had to be done. I couldn't stay.